ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>**Friday, September 20th Giants at Royals GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:14 PM Yesterday
Let's welcome our friends from 2014 by getting off the schnide and getting back to winning some fricking games!

1. Pham - DH
2. BWJ - SS
3. Salvy - C
4. Massey - 2B
5. Gurriel - 1B
6. MJ - LF
7. Frazier - RF
8. Maikel - 3B
9. Isbel - CF

Wacha on the hill today going for his 14th win. Game slated to begin at 7:10 CDT.

LFG.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Haven't seen a team back into the playoffs quite like this since the 2023 Eagles
Germs chiefs
[Reply]
myselff77 09:17 PM Yesterday
Don’t care if that ball was foul, Coach Q should have gotten himself tossed to try something different and wake up the offense.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Germs chiefs
I thought about them, but they technically won that last game of the season (and had a whole bunch of crazy shit happen around them) so I'm not sure it counts.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 09:19 PM Yesterday
Pretty much down to tomorrow and the Nats series. Snell is going to be problem Sunday and Atlanta is in a dogfight of their own.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:22 PM Yesterday
When you have 6 bums hitting every night this will happen. Quartaro didn't think it was a good idea to hit for bums like Frazier and Hampson who have no business on a roster? Embarrassing.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
When you have 6 bums hitting every night this will happen. Quartaro didn't think it was a good idea to hit for bums like Frazier and Hampson who have no business on a roster? Embarrassing.
Qbert has been “Weekend at Bernie’sing” it for weeks. It’s as if one day he realized they were in a playoff race and was like “shit. We’re not supposed to be here yet! What do I do? I know, I’ll have Adam Frazier hit away” or some stupid shit.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:37 PM Yesterday
Pretty much a must win game tomorrow. Our playoff chances actually went up tonight now at 92.5%
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Pretty much a must win game tomorrow. Our playoff chances actually went up tonight now at 92.5%
That’s true since the Tigers lost and we own the tiebreaker over them
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 PM Yesterday
on the plus side my brat was terrific and the fireworks were great
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Germs chiefs
There is no backing into the playoffs. If you win more games than the competition you get in.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm sitting behind the bag at 1st base, say hi if you see me!
denounce your fandom to the rangers and i'll buy u a beer
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:52 AM Today
Nice fireworks display after the game. Not much for fireworks on the offense. This team really needs a win to get some confidence back. Same story since Vinny went down; lots of opportunities and no timely hits. I was happy to see a bunt to get men into scoring position and the next two batters did zip. Our players hit the ball hard and was right at the defense. I have to give the other team some credit for being in the right places however the team seems like it's paying for all of the good breaks early in the year.

Oh yeah, when did beer become $16 for a Blvd Space Camper? And they want a tip for simply filling a glass and handing it to you? Yeah, we really aren't going to make it. Absolute robbery.
[Reply]
TLO 10:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
That's insane with how bad we've played over the last week.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by TLO:
That's insane with how bad we've played over the last week.
Ever since losing the extra innings game against the Yankees, the Royals can't seem to catch a break or make one.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 10:43 AM Today
Simple fact is right now the lineup has 2 legit hitters with Pham hitting leadoff, and Massey in the four hole. Not sure what we or the Royals, for that matter, expect trotting out this lineup.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up