Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Saints vs Chiefs GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Saints vs. Chiefs 2024 Odds, Oct 7

Spread Favorite: Chiefs (-5.5)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-243), Saints (+198)
Total: 43 points

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:58 AM Today
Could just be me but it does seem anymore that it's usually the NFC teams we can put together the best games against

Lack of familiarity has to be the reason
[Reply]
Monty 10:59 AM Today
In, LFG!!
[Reply]
Brody Wa 11:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
ESPN Joe Buck and Troy Aikman

or

ESPN 2 Peyton and Eli Manning

I've never listened to the Manning brothers, but they got to be better than Buck and Aikman
That’s a no brainer. I kind of hate Buck•••• and acheman
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM Today
omfg you guys we got new end zones

[Reply]
Danguardace 11:06 AM Today
Laughable anyone see tge garbage the Bengals got away with yesterday... And still lost
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:13 AM Today
IDC if I catch shit for it, I think games called by Buck and Aikman feel the biggest.

It's miles better than what Brady is doing so far and Romo wore me out a few years ago.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:13 AM Today
[QUOTE=Hammock Parties;17730967]Remastered a classic.

Those pads are enormous!
[Reply]
Pablo 11:14 AM Today
Chiefs by 28 because Pat says fuck it and throws deep
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Remastered a classic.
Vanover actually had a punt return for a touchdown against the Saints, too... end of the '97 season in a pointless game. Freezing rain, shit weather. It was my first trip to Arrowhead, Grbac had something like 51 yards passing on the day and they still won by a couple scores.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 11:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
IDC if I catch shit for it, I think games called by Buck and Aikman feel the biggest.

It's miles better than what Brady is doing so far and Romo wore me out a few years ago.
I agree with your Brady assessment but I would rather hear from Romo than Aikman or Buck. I’m going to watch ESPN 2 tonight and double dip watching the Royals during commercials.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Vanover actually had a punt return for a touchdown against the Saints, too... end of the '97 season in a pointless game. Freezing rain, shit weather. It was my first trip to Arrowhead, Grbac had something like 51 yards passing on the day and they still won by a couple scores.
I bought crack from Vanover when I was in middle school.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up