ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:16 AM Today
If Hunt is going to take anyone's job, it's probably Perine. Pretty damn similar roles here.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
You're the one that more or less said you thought Hunt would take Pachecos workload even when he was back and healthy. There's a pretty huge difference between being a complimentary veteran like Pennel was and Hunt probably will be and taking a talented starters job.
I don't expect Pacheco to see anything resembling a full load till the playoffs.
[Reply]
Spott 11:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
So he waited for a spot all year, didn't get one, Chubb gets hurt, goes back and has a meh year.

And we expect that to not happen here now.
It’s possible, but he was also playing through a sports hernia last season before having the surgery in January. Cleveland never really use him to his potential while he was there, so it’s definitely possible he could contribute here. I’m likely being optimistic about what we can get from him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns out better than expected either.
[Reply]
O.city 11:18 AM Today
I hope he comes out and kicks ass.....but we've been down this road many times. I know how it usually ends.
[Reply]
TEX 11:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
All offseason looking for a contract....
Maybe he was looking for better situations? Maybe they couldn't agree on the money? Years? Maybe there were health concerns? Maybe teams were shy because of his past? I don't know, there could be many reasons. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:22 AM Today
I am excited for what he'll bring to the passing game. He made some incredible plays receiving out of the backfield with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up