< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Marshon Lattimore
RunKC 07:04 PM Yesterday
Think we should consider this move.

Base salary:
2024-$1.210 million—less than $1 million 8 weeks in
2025: $16 million
2026-$16.5 million

Assuming we only have to pay the base salary, that’s not even top 10 Corner money for a legit top 10 caliber corner.

Roland-Wallace, Nazeeh and Williams are making me a little nervous. They don’t seem to be capable starters. FA market looks a little low right now as well.

I think we would be picking a CB in the top 100 picks anyway, so getting one for 2 years after this year at a fair price seems pretty solid to me.

Think Veach should strongly consider this
[Reply]
TEX 07:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PHOG:
CB or bust. LT will have to be some other time, unless they deem Baktiari or however its spelled, worth it. I wouldn't IMO
He is washed.
[Reply]
TEX 07:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Some apparently think you just find a solid LT that teams are willing to part with. You don’t. We’re riding with Wanya and Kingsley no matter what happens. CB makes much more sense if we’re going to confront teams like Buffalo and Baltimore in the playoffs.
Good point.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 PM Yesterday
The Watson replacement were awful. That last TD was just garbage.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Delano:
No chance they get Lattimore. He would compromise KC’s ability to lock up McDuffie for a second contract.
An extension of McDuffie is gonna be backloaded and will likely be a 5 year deal that is basically a 4 year add on to the last year of the rookie contract. Don’t think 2026 or 20207 will be expensive years for McDuffie
[Reply]
Nirvana58 08:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Delano:
No chance they get Lattimore. He would compromise KC’s ability to lock up McDuffie for a second contract.
16 mil a year would be less than Trey would cost.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
An extension of McDuffie is gonna be backloaded and will likely be a 5 year deal that is basically a 4 year add on to the last year of the rookie contract. Don’t think 2026 or 20207 will be expensive years for McDuffie
This. Lattimore $ would be coming off the books just as you start paying McDuffie top tier CB money.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:31 PM Yesterday
Read that he suffered a hamstring injury today.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Read that he suffered a hamstring injury today.
Hamstring injury or "hamstring injury?" DHop was "injured" in his last game w Titans as well.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Hamstring injury or "hamstring injury?" DHop was "injured" in his last game w Titans as well.
Dionte Johnson was mysteriously held out of the game today as well. With an injury he played with last week? hmmm
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Dionte Johnson was mysteriously held out of the game today as well. With an injury he played with last week? hmmm
Yeah I'd be curious to know if Lattimores injury happened late when the game was no longer in doubt. May have been a mutual agreement between GM/Coach we lose this game we are selling some pieces. Get Lattimore the hell outta there before a legit serious injury costs us a nice draft pick for the future.
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:48 PM Yesterday
Looks like we have $5.1M in cap space after the Taylor restructure. Lattimores base is $1.2 with a 13M signing bonus. Some cap gurus correct me if I’m wrong but that signing bonus stays with the Saints if he is traded and the Chiefs pay the remaining owed on the $1.2m base and his remaining years are voided?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:56 PM Yesterday
This move would be incredible.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up