ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:52 PM Today
The Chiefs are not trading for a LT. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Yeah, seems like a very tiny chance of that happening.

Oh, and check your PMs, buddy!!!:-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Even bad teams don't trade good LT's lol. Many of them are trying to find a QB and one major issue would be throwing a young talented guy out there only to get devoured.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Some good stuff in here.

Something he touches on a couple times, but check out how defenses react to DHop. Who they assign to cover him. Usually in man it's their DB1. Almost every time.

Also, check out how the safeties react to him. He draws a lot of attention for a washed up WR that can't run. And because the defenses overreact to him, there's often wide open spaces for other receivers with no safety help over the top on the other side. Gee, I wonder if Andy can find a way to exploit those situations? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Finally, check out that when DHop does run a go route or some other deep/vert route, that even though the DB is often right there on his hip/half a stride back, DHop many times has leverage either inside or outside; he's open if the pass has air under it to the correct side. He will make those catches.
Yeah, I am liking that! He is damn near perfect for this offense. Just what we need.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Up