ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 KEY Chiefs' Injuries
Pitt Gorilla 10:31 PM Yesterday
Announcers continue to mention ALL the players various teams are missing while, perhaps, mentioning Pacheco and Rice. Thought I'd compile a more complete list of the players (especially on offense) we are missing.

1. Hollywood Brown
2. Rashee Rice
3. Isiah Pacheco
4. JuJu
5. Charles Omenihu
6. Jaylen Watson

That's a LOT of weapons to be missing on offense. The fact that we're still winning is a miracle and a credit to Andy/Spags/Bert.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:32 PM Yesterday
Omenihu
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Omenihu
Thanks.
[Reply]
wazu 10:35 PM Yesterday
Thought this was gonna be a Jaylen Watson thread.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:38 PM Yesterday
They just lost Jaylen Watson as well. That one might hurt quite a bit. The Niners offense seemed to have more success after Watson left the game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:47 PM Yesterday
Yep. After the game, Andy said that Watson would likely be out a while. Let's hope that Johnson is ready to step up and fill in. Raiders shouldn't be a problem next week. But the Bills will certainly be a test the following week.
[Reply]
Bump 10:51 PM Yesterday
breaking news
[Reply]
DRM08 10:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yep. After the game, Andy said that Watson would likely be out a while. Let's hope that Johnson is ready to step up and fill in. Raiders shouldn't be a problem next week. But the Bills will certainly be a test the following week.
KC plays the Tampa Bucs right after the Raiders. The Bucs have a pretty good passing game, that’s for sure.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm a bit curious about Josh Williams' fall from grace. My impression in the offseason was that he was the odds-on favorite to start, but then he fell below not just Watson but also Nazeeh.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:58 PM Yesterday
This is an awful year for injuries across the league.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:00 PM Yesterday
Jaylen Watson broke his ankle :-)
[Reply]
Up