ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 134
« First < 3484124130131132133134
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
notorious 07:40 AM Today
On a side note Howard gave me a chuckle scrambling for it and sliding when the clock had already expired . :-)
[Reply]
kstater 08:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
ku being pure dogshit really bothers you so much you lash out at your Big Brother KSU? :-)
Gotta give him a break. Ku fans not only thought they'd be competitive, but have a chance to win the Big 12 for some reason. Instead, they're one of the worst teams in football as usual. To top it off, they might not have a stadium to play in if they can't figure out how to pay for the construction they already started without figuring out how to pay for completion.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
notorious 08:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by kstater:
Gotta give him a break. Ku fans not only thought they'd be competitive, but have a chance to win the Big 12 for some reason. Instead, they're one of the worst teams in football as usual. To top it off, they might not have a stadium to play in if they can't figure out how to pay for the construction they already started without figuring out how to pay for completion.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
This blows my mind. You don’t break ground until the funds have been allocated. Period.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
This blows my mind. You don’t break ground until the funds have been allocated. Period.
To be totally fair, they're more of a MLS team anyway. High expectation with disappointing delivery. The new stadium, after we all contribute to the Jerry Lewis fund for special needs poors, will reflect that.
[Reply]
Page 134 of 134
« First < 3484124130131132133134
Up