ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sounds like Veach is gonna do something, just can't wait to see what.

I'd prefer a LT, but if we are being realistic about cost and all that, probably another WR or outside chance at CB.

I haven't been paying attention. Realistically, is there a quality LT out there to trade for? That usually isn't a thing?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM Today
There really aren't any quality tackles out there.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

Perna not taking it well :-)
I know he's being funny and all that but it's weird to me how many people don't really "get it" when it comes to NFL trades.

Teams don't work out a deal then shop it to other teams, teams don't send players to NFL siberia or not care what they think about moves...why?

Because irrirating players will make you somewhere no one wants to go in FA..it'll make other GM's not want to make deals with you.

While what he is saying is funny in practice it would get you fired because pissing off everyone isn't how you do business.
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:13 PM Today
Solid move by Bert. They will ease him into the offense. Doesn't have to play a ton of snaps. Just have him ready in January against Buffalol.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
You mean, uh, like Kelce....
Beat me to it. He throws contested type balls to Kelce all the time, because he trusts him.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:37 PM Today

.@DeAndreHopkins using a 1-step jab release to win his goal line slant

The quick & aggressive jab + head fake outside makes the DB lose his inside leverage, allowing Hopkins to cross his face pic.twitter.com/qIkp3bcuZK

— Receiver School (@ReceiverSchool) July 13, 2020

[Reply]
Rain Man 12:38 PM Today
Hopkins has to be excited that he'll finally get a Super Bowl ring.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Up