« First < 25657172737475
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Watch [LCL surgery done, out ~4+ months]
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
penguinz 02:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Not to be too negative but...

What are the chances of full recovery from LCL? Do we think Rice will be the same guy?
All the lcl does is keep the knee from buckling outward. He might need/want to wear a brace for awhile.

Like many ligament injuries a lot of recovery is mentally trusting it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:11 PM Yesterday
Has he walked it off yet?
[Reply]
BuckeyeTheDog 10:32 PM Yesterday
Im not giving up hope for a second return this year- including “surprising progress.”

lets see.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 10:47 PM Yesterday
I will never understand why people switched so quickly to thinking a 27 year old is washed because he had 1 bad season with a franchise that has been wasting talent nonstop since Brady left.

We do not need to trade for a WR.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:58 PM Yesterday
He was familiar with KC's offense, KC desperately needed WR's, and KC didn't even make him an offer? Probably because of concerns about his knee.

He couldn't even get on the field on a team that desperately needed WR help.

And now we should expect him to be a reliable WR all the way through the post season?

Great if it happens.

I'm taking the under.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
I will never understand why people switched so quickly to thinking a 27 year old is washed because he had 1 bad season with a franchise that has been wasting talent nonstop since Brady left.

We do not need to trade for a WR.
Juju doesn't have 2 complete knees. He's an injury waiting to happen. We need another WR.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 11:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
He was familiar with KC's offense, KC desperately needed WR's, and KC didn't even make him an offer? Probably because of concerns about his knee.

He couldn't even get on the field on a team that desperately needed WR help.

And now we should expect him to be a reliable WR all the way through the post season?

Great if it happens.

I'm taking the under.
Veach didn’t offer Hunt in FA either who obviously also isn’t washed.

Maybe we shouldn’t go off Bill B not playing a player at the one position he’s well known for sucking at evaluating talent at?
[Reply]
Page 75 of 75
« First < 25657172737475
Up