ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5133 of 5133
« First < 4133463350335083512351295130513151325133
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:57 PM Today
Hey KnowMo, come tell us more about this great training staff Walmart hired.

The ones that let singleton play the whole second half with a torn ACL and when they placed him on ir after the game, promoted Badie to his roster spot. And Badie just hurt his back.

At least the grass is green, amirite!!!!

(:
[Reply]
Pablo 12:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
How do you have negative 7 passing yards on 7 passing attempts? :-)
It's raining and Bo can't throw in the rain. Too good for gloves.

And I guess he's got itty-bitty buttery bitch hands? I wonder if he's been flat out dropping balls or they're slipping outta his hand like a greased banana
[Reply]
Pablo 01:00 PM Today
He's doing something impressive today. Drawing a lotta eyes to see something historic. Speaking of historic

Bo Nix today
pic.twitter.com/wS3HXY7cJj

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Let's see how they're enjoying the Nix Era over at the Mane!!

It’s almost like everything most on here said about Bo was pretty spot on. What say you Dungver fans? Is it time to admit CP was right again, and once again it was all blind homerism that led you to believe differently?? AGAIN!!
[Reply]
Pablo 01:01 PM Today
LOLOLOLOL

He just can't throw a wet football. That last miss was hilarious.

He can't generate enough torque overhand because he can't grip the fucking thing when it's raining and he won't put on gloves
[Reply]
notorious 01:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
LOLOLOLOL

He just can't throw a wet football. That last miss was hilarious.

He can't generate enough torque overhand because he can't grip the ****ing thing when it's raining and he won't put on gloves
If only the balls were in the shape of a dildo he'd handle it wet like the greatest to ever play the game.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
If only the balls were in the shape of a dildo he'd handle it wet like the greatest to ever play the game.
:-)

Donko Country Let's Ride indeed
[Reply]
rydogg58 01:18 PM Today
Damn. I hope they don't bench his ass too soon. It's been a long time since we've got the chance to play a QB this bad.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Damn. I hope they don't bench his ass too soon. It's been a long time since we've got the chance to play a QB this bad.
Fuck, I didn't even consider that. Plz plz plz let our DBs play him at least once. They deserve it
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Hey KnowMo, come tell us more about this great training staff Walmart hired.

The ones that let singleton play the whole second half with a torn ACL and when they placed him on ir after the game, promoted Badie to his roster spot. And Badie just hurt his back.

At least the grass is green, amirite!!!!

(:
Doh Blowme
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:22 PM Today
Surtain has like 6 or 7 DPIs called against him this season. Or some huge number like that.

[Reply]
Pablo 01:23 PM Today
It took one of the worst and funniest first half stat lines there's ever been to get Bo his first TD

Nice trade-off
[Reply]
tooge 01:29 PM Today
Good thing it doesn’t snow or get cold in Denver….wait
[Reply]
tredadda 02:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
2 reasons:

1) Butker's just really damn good
2) Araiza has been fantastic

I mean it's not like the units have been outstanding. We don't even try to cover the kickoffs and we've had some gaffs with snaps, etc...

But a couple of guys have really kicked ass kept things moving as they should.

Not everybody has a guy like Araiza that is gonna sky and save our bacon or a cold-blooded assassin as a place-kicker.
Oh I get it. I just think how instrumental our STs were to both of the last two SB victories.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 02:13 PM Today
Sean Payton, what a genius :-)
[Reply]
Page 5133 of 5133
« First < 4133463350335083512351295130513151325133
Up