ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>TSA Pre-Check
Fat Elvis 11:47 AM Today
Anyone do TSA Pre-Check? If so, how long does the application process take? Looks like you have to pre-apply, and then take documents into a special service location and get fingerprinted. After that, how long does it take to get your pre-check approved?

Thanks!

Fat E
[Reply]
2112 06:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Anyone do TSA Pre-Check? If so, how long does the application process take? Looks like you have to pre-apply, and then take documents into a special service location and get fingerprinted. After that, how long does it take to get your pre-check approved?

Thanks!

Fat E
It took me a total of a week or two. From application, to fingerprint to appointment with identa go to getting my known traveler number. This was like 10 years ago though. It’s pretty easy. The background check took 3 days.

Also, my united credit card credited the $85.00 charge.
[Reply]
2112 06:40 PM Today
Just read the whole thread lol didn’t realize Daface is a billionaire/philanthropist/international playboy. How was Japan?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

We're very different people. Not only do I fly a lot, but I keep an ongoing map to track it. Here's my 2024.
I used to fly frequently for work, and the last 3 trips were horrible. I'm done I have no overwhelming desire to visit another continent at this point, and thanks to Ike, and can get to anywhere I want in a reasonable amount of time.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:15 PM Today
Its an absolute must if you travel even more than every once in a while
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up