Page 5114 of 5114
« First < 4114461450145064510451105111511251135114
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
So what you are saying is he would NOT allow someone to start The Official Broncos Suck Thread over on the mange. Wonder if an official The Broncos have Sucked for the past decade thread would be acceptable. It would be both factual and entertaining.
Omfg, someone with the ability. PLEASE. MAKE. THIS. HAPPEN.

C’mon Dom, you’ll probably get at least a few of us over there if you do it! It’s not like it’s untrue.
[Reply]
DomCasual 03:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Omfg, someone with the ability. PLEASE. MAKE. THIS. HAPPEN.

C’mon Dom, you’ll probably get at least a few of us over there if you do it! It’s not like it’s untrue.
If you look right now, he just described most of the threads there.

The guy that got banned is the second Chiefs fan to ever get banned - both by me. The first was a clown that doesn't post here who constantly picked fights with everyone - like, "Give me your address - I'll be there as soon as I can." It got to be ridiculous, and I worried it was going to be a liability. (By the way, is Omnipicus someone here?)

This last one was probably honestly because I was in a bad mood (although there have been a bunch of warnings given out about KC fans trying to completely take over threads). First Sunday watching the shop without the help of Blueflame, the Broncos completely sucked again, and I just wasn't feeling it. It was a justifiable ban, considering all the warnings that have been given. But I was also probably a little quick on the trigger.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:

The guy that got banned is the second Chiefs fan to ever get banned - both by me. The first was a clown that doesn't post here who constantly picked fights with everyone - like, "Give me your address - I'll be there as soon as I can." It got to be ridiculous, and I worried it was going to be a liability. (By the way, is Omnipicus someone here?)

This last one was probably honestly because I was in a bad mood (although there have been a bunch of warnings given out about KC fans trying to completely take over threads). First Sunday watching the shop without the help of Blueflame, the Broncos completely sucked again, and I just wasn't feeling it. It was a justifiable ban, considering all the warnings that have been given. But I was also probably a little quick on the trigger.
No one trolls more than Knowmo. Not even close abd he’s still here.

You guys are some thin skinned bitches
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I don't think I ever remember him making a post outside of this thread, though. That's the rule over there. Troll all you want, but keep it to the Chiefs thread. Beyond that, post all you want, but don't troll. We've got a Chiefs fan who basically uses it as his main board. He posts everywhere, and has never had a problem (he takes grief, but he rolls with it).

But as I said, I probably wasn't fair with him. And there is no "you guys" on this one, it's all on me. If I knew who he was here, I would apologize to him. Caught me at a bad time. (And for what it's worth, I lifted his ban.)
[Reply]
New World Order 04:17 PM Today
I don't think I ever remember him making a post outside of this thread, though. That's the rule over there. Troll all you want, but keep it to the Chiefs thread. Beyond that, post all you want, but don't troll. We've got a Chiefs fan who basically uses it as his main board. He posts everywhere, and has never had a problem (he takes grief, but he rolls with it).

But as I said, I probably wasn't fair with him. And there is no "you guys" on this one, it's all on me. If I knew who he was here, I would apologize to him. Caught me at a bad time. (And for what it's worth, I lifted his ban.)
He posts outside this thread. And they’re all troll posts :-)
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:31 PM Today
He posts outside this thread. And they’re all troll posts :-)
It, what, just doesn't show up in his post history? It goes back a year. It looks like there are only five or six posts outside of this thread, and none of them appear to be trolling.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:33 PM Today

What was the justification?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:33 PM Today

I think he knows that.
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What was the justification?
Looks like the justification was the broncos sucking some more ass all over the field.
[Reply]
Page 5114 of 5114
« First < 4114461450145064510451105111511251135114
Up