ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 59
« First < 9495556575859
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM 10-23-2024
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 03:20 PM Today
Doesn’t Crosby usually line up on the right side? Idk why I’m thinking that because he killed morris last year but every time I watch them he’s on the right side
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Andy isn't going to overuse an old dude that's become a broke dick that can't stay healthy and isn't even healthy right now. Especially in the regular season.

Well that's a relief.:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by carcosa:
And then what about the second quarter???
I think the Chiefs announced they would only allow him a maximum of 5 TDS
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
It's no secret that every team is going to stack their best defensive linemen up against Wanya and Taylor....they know the weak link in our offense.
Wut? There's been a handful of times teams have actually shifted an EDGE off Taylor to Trey Smith and had more success. Aidan Hutchinson comes to mind.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Wut? There's been a handful of times teams have actually shifted an EDGE off Taylor to Trey Smith and had more success. Aidan Hutchinson comes to mind.
I think that has more to do with smith and Taylor working at different depths and spacing than actual physical talent.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
First impression: that guy isn't white. He might be part white. And pretty sure that's just one guy, not several guys.
I think they are twins
[Reply]
Page 59 of 59
« First < 9495556575859
Up