ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>**Come the F on Royals we need a win vs SF 9.22.24**
cmh6476 09:35 AM Today

Seth Lugo takes the mound this afternoon in the series finale vs. the Giants. pic.twitter.com/11eWFJSedo

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) September 22, 2024

[Reply]
cmh6476 02:20 PM Today
What a home stand
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:21 PM Today
Royals lose and Tigers win, I believe if the Twins win we are officially on the outside looking in
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:21 PM Today
First pitch strikes kill this team! They rarely swing at first pitch and are always down in the count having to swing at balls off the plate.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:22 PM Today
A playoff appearance on the line and we scored one fucking run in three games. Against a sub .500 team. At home.

Disgusting.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:23 PM Today
Jesus we’ve really screwed the pooch. Hard to believe we were tied for a division lead just a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Royals lose and Tigers win, I believe if the Twins win we are officially on the outside looking in
No. Tigers would be 0.5 games back.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nope. We are tied with Detroit but hold the tiebreaker.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:25 PM Today
Mariners are also only a half game back if they win today
[Reply]
PHOG 02:25 PM Today
These guys acted like they wanted to be anywhere else but in the batters box. 1 run, in a 3 game series, at home.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 02:27 PM Today
we were in second place pretty much all season long and with just a few games to go it's going to be pretty disappointing to finish in 4th after all that.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
we were in second place pretty much all season long and with just a few games to go it's going to be pretty disappointing to finish in 4th after all that.
Ran out of White Sox games.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up