ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Raiders
Best22 10:08 PM Yesterday
They no longer have Davante Adams. But their coach made a big deal about beating the Chiefs
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by tmax63:
It's a division game with hatred/rivalry. They're never easy.
There's no reason we should lose but yeah we always seem to drop a WTF loss to a division opponent. I don't think it'll happen this week though. I kinda feel like it's gonna be that dumbass Christmas day game on (ugh) Netflix
[Reply]
Monticore 07:20 AM Today
We haven’t lost since the x mas game last year , it should still be fresh in their minds so hoping for a good game.

Anybody else going to the game? Flying in Friday if anyone interested in meeting up let me know.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:53 AM Today
There's not much to discuss. They suck and the Chiefs have motivation. KC by 11millions.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:56 AM Today
The faid should make another business decision, and not show up
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I couldn't care less about the raiders. Only Maxx Crosby matters. They took a bad team and have gotten worse somehow. They hired a shitty ra ra coach. There's two successful Ra Ra guys in the league and it takes a complete team for the steelers and lions to actually be a super bowl threat. The raiders have a place holder coach, QB(s) and RB. I don't know what the plan was but they fucked it up in the off-season.
I think we’ll see a super conservative offensive game plan. Just don’t give Crosby a chance to make it interesting.

That offense simply won’t do anything against our defense.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I'm starting the GDT
Nah I think I will
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:14 AM Today
They stink all over. Our first loss should not be them. It won't be. Bucs or Bills would be most likely if we drop one.
[Reply]
Cheater5 08:49 AM Today
Game is in LV? Easy day. I expect a Novocain offense from KC; 13 personnel with draws, sweeps, traps, dives and maybe a TE screen or two that numbs the raider’s defense into submission. At the end of regulation, the Chiefs will have run 25 more offensive plays.

I’m only concerned about a cheap shot from an Antonio Pierce coached group of bottom feeders causing an injury. They suck and they know it, and some nobody turd will get frustrated.

It’ll be something like 31 - 6, Chiefs.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:50 AM Today
O'Connell is out for 4-6 weeks with a broken thumb so Minshew will be the guy getting his ass beat by CJ on Sunday.
[Reply]
fadeaway 09:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
O'Connell is out for 4-6 weeks with a broken thumb so Minshew will be the guy getting his ass beat by CJ on Sunday.
I do not care if we give up some big plays, i want Spags to blitz the living shit out of that fake ass cowboy. You cannot be named after an 80 year old ladies hobby and not expect to be beat down
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up