ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which non-QB unit was the best this week?
Running backs 6 18.75%
Receivers (WR/TE) 0 0%
Offensive line 2 6.25%
Special Teams (all facets) 0 0%
Defensive backs (CB/S) 20 62.50%
Linebackers 2 6.25%
Defensive line 2 6.25%
I'm not registered to vote. 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
Nzoner's Game Room>Unit of the Week: Week 6 (49ers)
Rain Man 06:09 PM Yesterday
Which unit (other than the greatest QB unit ever) was most dominant during our win today?
[Reply]
DenverChief 06:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Which unit (other than the greatest QB unit ever) was most dominant during our win today?
During the bye the whole team was phenomenal.

Defense obviously was the best squad in the field today. 3 turnovers and 18 points allowed is amazing
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 06:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Defense is elite. They are making it all possible. Not taking anything away from anyone, but dang they are fun to watch!
[Reply]
Bump 06:11 PM Yesterday
DB's

3 ints baby, two by rooks
[Reply]
BWillie 06:12 PM Yesterday
Oline played well even despite our passing struggles. I give it to the D-line. Seems like they were always pissing Purdy off.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:12 PM Yesterday
I was torn between the linebackers and the defensive backs. But two DBs getting their first career interceptions tilts me toward the defensive backs. Plus, I really enjoyed that McDuffie punchout of what was about to be a completed pass.

I'm going DBs this week.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:13 PM Yesterday
D line was dealing and its all symbiotic anyway, but the three picks from our secondary gets my vote... our backfield broke their hearts
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:13 PM Yesterday
Almost went DL or LB for shutting down the run again. Hard to ignore 3 picks though. Especially when one is in the endzone.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 06:14 PM Yesterday
Everything but the passing game and some sparse suspect DB play gets my vote. Big team win in that regard.

Edit: I went o line, and yeah the 3 picks were also huge so maybe I should give the DBs a little more credit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:15 PM Yesterday
I probably should apologize to Carson Wentz for not putting the QBs in the voting, given that he got some action today.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:19 PM Yesterday
Can jetsweeps be a unit?
[Reply]
-King- 06:24 PM Yesterday
Defensive line is just always the best unit on the team every week I think. The way they play just allows the rest of the defense to fly around and make plays.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:31 PM Yesterday
Coaching staff. Master level stuff.
[Reply]
Up