Page 48 of 48
« First < 384445464748
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I saw that. Now, 1 loss Mizzou is ranked 21 while 2 loss Alabama, who lost to Vanderbilt, a ten MU beat, is ranked 15 and a 2 TD favorite next week. SMH. AP poll and college football rankings is stupid.
How eager are ya to take those points?

I'm GOING to the game and think they'll struggle to cover.

Mizzou shits the bed on the road. And credit to Cooks toughness but that dude still flat misses on 1/3 of his throws. His decision making has actually gotten pretty good but man his accuracy and ball placement is high school caliber this season.

They could easily be down 3 scores by half.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Mizzou shits the bed on the road. And credit to Cooks toughness but that dude still flat misses on 1/3 of his throws. His decision making has actually gotten pretty good but man his accuracy and ball placement is high school caliber this season.

I don't gamble. However. I'm picking Mizzou to not only cover, but to win next week.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Why would you go to that game? Alabama is a dump
[Reply]
Page 48 of 48
« First < 384445464748
Up