ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>I Spent 24 Hours As a Chiefs Fan | Justin Pugh's NFL Tour of Every TNF Game
GeorgeZimZam 08:39 AM 09-11-2024

Justin Pugh seems like a decent dude. Enjoyed himself in KC. Good shit.

Drafted in 2013 (19th overall). Same class as Eric Fisher, Travis Kelce, Tyrann Mathieu, et al.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Third Eye 08:42 AM 09-11-2024
Stumbled across this last night and watched it before going to bed. Good watch. He certainly seemed to enjoy himself here.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:59 AM 09-11-2024
Good luck topping that Opening Night experience at Arrowhead Stadium, rest of the league. As usual, easy taking Chiefs Kingdom/Arrowhead/Kansas City over the field.

LET'S. GO.

The 2024 Thursday Night Football schedule is officially here!#TNFonPrime | @PrimeVideo | @SportsonPrime pic.twitter.com/afsUKGhEFK

— NFL on Prime Video (@NFLonPrime) May 16, 2024

[Reply]
DaFace 09:03 AM 09-11-2024
I'll be curious how harsh he actually is. Don't get me wrong - Arrowhead is obviously one of the best - but I'm a little skeptical that he's actually going to put many gameday NFL experiences in the lower tiers.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:06 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'll be curious how harsh he actually is. Don't get me wrong - Arrowhead is obviously one of the best - but I'm a little skeptical that he's actually going to put many gameday NFL experiences in the lower tiers.
Pugh didn't pull any punches when it came to the food inside Arrowhead.

One bowl of Skyline Chili before that Bengals game will be an interesting test of his objectivity. Presuming he doesn't get shot in San Francisco the week prior.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:10 AM 09-11-2024
No shaved head, goatee or Camaro. He's a fraud.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:18 AM 09-11-2024
great watch, always love to see the city shine
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:34 AM 09-11-2024
Kansas City at its best.
[Reply]
Spott 10:15 AM 09-11-2024
Just glad he didn’t visit the Taco Bell bathroom, otherwise he might never visit KC again.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:37 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
Just glad he didn’t visit the Taco Bell kohl's bathroom, otherwise he might never visit KC again.
FYP. JFC man, get with the times! :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:50 PM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
No shaved head, goatee or Camaro. He's a fraud.
The overalls weren't quite Zubaz, either.
[Reply]
scho63 01:51 PM 09-11-2024
Really enjoyed that.

Pugh looked like he had a genuinely great time.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 02:37 PM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Pugh didn't pull any punches when it came to the food inside Arrowhead.

One bowl of Skyline Chili before that Bengals game will be an interesting test of his objectivity. Presuming he doesn't get shot in San Francisco the week prior.
They play in Santa Clara. He's safe there.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:37 PM 09-11-2024
That was really cool. Makes me miss going to my one game a year, but it's hard to travel 3 hours both ways and also pay as much as you have to for a ticket. Long gone are the days of buying a ticket for 45 bucks that's for sure.

Tailgating in KC is awesome. I don't have a way to gauge it with another stadium though. I do want to visit some other places some day.

Great video. Glad he had a good time. GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Up