ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Yesterday
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Woogieman 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Question for me is how heavily we want to use him right away. I’m as eager as anyone to give Mahomes the extra weapon but there’s a part of me that also feels like if we keep winning and create separation as #1 seed, we are in a unique position to load manage the hell out of Hopkins to make sure he’s fresh for the playoff run.

But for the playoff run I think we’ll see some very big games
I'm confident his ramp-up period is far shorter than most. He has an excellent understanding of what neeeds to be done to maximize productivity in the short week(s). He and Patrick will get on the same page about zone expectations and what routes he can still win on in man-to-man. The most important discussion will be about red zone routes.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:14 AM Today
I dont know if I should believe anything on my google news feed.

One story---Tyreek was mad at the Chiefs signing of Hopkins.

Dude--you took the money. and your coach is a high school football commentator. Your QB is glass and should retire.
Live in that house you chose.
[Reply]
Woogieman 09:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I dont know if I should believe anything on my google news feed.

One story---Tyreek was mad at the Chiefs signing of Hopkins.

Dude--you took the money. and your coach is a high school football commentator. Your QB is glass and should retire.
Live in that house you chose.
Why mad? Mad that the Chiefs are now favored in the AFC over the powerhouse phins, or that they didn't sell the farm to bring him back? OF course, if you are looking for a common sense reaction from that account, well...
[Reply]
wazu 09:26 AM Today

Officially official.

Welcome to Chiefs Kingdom, @DeAndreHopkins �� pic.twitter.com/9yqz7pqSMi

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 24, 2024

[Reply]
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Up