ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Running Back Depth Chart
58-4ever 02:17 PM 09-19-2024
what's up you sexy mo-fos.

What is your gut feeling now that Pacheco is out for more than a few games? Who's the feature back that you love the most?

I like Steele, but not confident he's more than a gimmick yet.

Perine can do it. I'm wondering if Andy is secretly going to start him. I've seen him be quiet about guys until all of a sudden they start.

Keaontay Ingram is an unusual thought. You don't see them go outside the guys that know the system at this point in the year. I'd say that's interesting and they like his talent.

Kareem Hunt... well, he's practice squad for now, but who knows if that dude has his life together. He's young and has no job.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:25 PM Yesterday
Get ready for Ingrams coming out party.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
also, can't wait to get my 20 years on ChiefsPlanet trophy next year.
What? I have been on this board since it's inauguration in August of 2000 and have not received shit! MODs WTF?
[Reply]
Stryker 07:24 PM Yesterday
Back to OP, I think that between Steele, Perine and Ingram this team will be fine. Will it change Andy's game plan? Sure it will but that is where your TE's, Rice, Worthy and Watson come in. We will be fine :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:25 PM Yesterday
also, can't wait to get my 20 years on ChiefsPlanet trophy next year.
Wait that’s a thing?
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:31 PM Yesterday
what's up you sexy mo-fos.

What is your gut feeling now that Pacheco is out for more than a few games? Who's the feature back that you love the most?

I like Steele, but not confident he's more than a gimmick yet.

Perine can do it. I'm wondering if Andy is secretly going to start him. I've seen him be quiet about guys until all of a sudden they start.

Keaontay Ingram is an unusual thought. You don't see them go outside the guys that know the system at this point in the year. I'd say that's interesting and they like his talent.

Kareem Hunt... well, he's practice squad for now, but who knows if that dude has his life together. He's young and has no job.
Ingram actually had a very successful final preseason game. With 4 rushes for 26 yards.
[Reply]
threebag 09:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Wait that’s a thing?
When you hit the 20yr mark, you get to have your way with DeFace for 20 minutes in the mod lounge. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up