« First < 246296336342343344345346
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
You hide after the New England loss :-) that automatically made me right. I declared victory and it wasn't contested.
I declare you're an idiot. I wonder if we're both right?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I dunno.

What's more ridiculous -- hiding after the NE loss or puffing out his chest after starting 0-3 because Burrow finally threw a couple decent balls?

I mean sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.
Well, in my defense...i only did one of those things.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Well, in my defense...i only did one of those things.
Ohhhh.....I like riddles.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:05 PM Today
Ohhhh.....I like riddles.
No fun story time this time. I just had Covid for 10 days, felt like shit (unlike last time) and didn't have the energy to ramp up enough brain cells to argue. I didn't post on my mothership either.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
No fun story time this time. I just had Covid for 10 days, felt like shit (unlike last time) and didn't have the energy to ramp up enough brain cells to argue. I didn't post on my mothership either.
Well there's your problem.

If you don't test for COVID, you don't actually have it.

Live and learn, I suppose...
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:08 PM Today
My nephew pretty much thinks I'm an asshole since I made him cry with one of those SplatRball guns.

Look kid, if you're gonna make me play this game and then shoot me in the back, don't be surprised when I chase your ass into a corner and turn you into a sobbing puddle.

I don't know why I had to apologize, I kept all the shots below the neck. Next time he'll make sure not to wear shorts if he's gonna shoot his uncle when his back's turned. That's a lot of exposed skin, kid. And I ain't here to NOT teach you a lesson.

If you won't learn to respect your elders, maybe you'll learn to respect your betters...
LMFAO
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:11 PM Today
What in the cinnamon toast fuck is splatterball
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
What in the cinnamon toast fuck is splatterball
Little gel-beads you put in a bucket of water to absorb it and then you put them in a hopper. Then a battery operated gun will rip off about 3-5 shots a second on full-auto.

If you imagine paintball for 8-10 yr olds, you're not far off.

But they showed up with a whole bucket of 'the guns we play with at the pool' -- fuck all that, I knew the plan and got the one off Amazon with the negative reviews that said "This leaves welts on my children..."

You're goddamn right it does. Lots of 'em. Leaves them on adults as well, it turns out (found this out on a float trip - yeah, I was hammered, what of it!?!?!).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:21 PM Today
:-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:23 PM Today
Little gel-beads you put in a bucket of water to absorb it and then you put them in a hopper. Then a battery operated gun will rip off about 3-5 shots a second on full-auto.

If you imagine paintball for 8-10 yr olds, you're not far off.

But they showed up with a whole bucket of 'the guns we play with at the pool' -- fuck all that, I knew the plan and got the one off Amazon with the negative reviews that said "This leaves welts on my children..."

You're goddamn right it does. Lots of 'em. Leaves them on adults as well, it turns out (found this out on a float trip - yeah, I was hammered, what of it!?!?!).
We'd make horrible drinking buddies. I mean, fun for us....horrible for everyone else.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:24 PM Today
JFC man...

LMFAO
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-)
So after the float trip I put the thing in the gun safe (my 10 year old had sworn revenge on behalf of her cousin so I had to hide it).

My wife has confiscated it. I have no idea where it is.

If I ever find it, I'm putting it back in the safe and changing the code.

Then, when someone breaks into the house and she gets raped because she doesn't know the new code to the gun safe, guess who's gonna get the last laugh?

Steal my friggen splatrball gun...

What's the world coming to?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
We'd make horrible drinking buddies. I mean, fun for us....horrible for everyone else.
{updates notes}

Can't own bar with Hootie
Can't pick up chicks with Buehler
Can't get wasted with Detox...

{clicks save}

Got it.
[Reply]
Page 346 of 346
« First < 246296336342343344345346
Up