ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>7/27/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.
Buehler445 11:26 PM 07-26-2024
It’s go time.
[Reply]
Delano 05:26 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Cry more about it you giant fucking pussy.
Another cool personality trait is you always feel the need to have the last word.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:30 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Another cool personality trait is you always feel the need to have the last word.
Deal with it bitch.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:03 PM 07-27-2024
Or maybe they figure they know what Clyde brings and they want a good look at the new guy is all that's happening.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:30 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Or maybe they figure they know what Clyde brings and they want a good look at the new guy is all that's happening.
Not typically how they do things, but sure, I guess that could be possible. Like I said, my guess is they are giving the bigger, faster, stronger guy every shot to win that job.

Again, I'm not talking in absolutes here at all, despite what dickface says.

At least this is a better explanation of why Clyde has been the RB3 to start camp than he was sick.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:42 PM 07-27-2024
Ok guys. Who won Delano or staylor?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:44 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Which one is hotter?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:59 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
So, Hicks and Hadden have both looked great so far in camp. That is very encouraging to see. Kingsley also looks the part. It's a technique issue with him which is coachable. The fact he is already taking 1st ream reps speaks volumes for his future potential as a starting LT. Wiley has also stood out. As we expected, this was mostly a HR draft by Veach. Maybe his best one yet. It ensures the dynasty to continue for years to come.
You were at TC?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:46 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Which one is hotter?
Staylors more alpha. Definitely a high T guy. Delanos picture is of balls in his mouth.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:54 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
It’s interesting. I used to get all worked up in these exchanges years ago. Between my “youthful exuberance” and my angst with the Chiefs playoff shittery, it was easy to just go off. Now, I’m an old man and I’m in the middle of the greatest Chiefs run in history. I’m in the best mellow of my ChiefsPlanet life :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:03 AM 07-28-2024
Admittedly, I’ve been too busy to really keep up with the training camp daily threads, but does it always turn into a cat fight between these two?
[Reply]
kozzman555 12:42 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Admittedly, I’ve been too busy to really keep up with the training camp daily threads, but does it always turn into a cat fight between these two?
It's actually just foreplay for them before they run off into the truck stop bathroom together for Saturday Date Night.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up