ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Nzoner's Game Room>*** Official Packers vs Eagles Game Thread - Sao Paulo, Brazil ***
wazu 03:10 PM 09-06-2024
I like this Friday Night game stuff. This should be a pretty good one.

Eagles: -2
O/U: 49.5

As the home team for the Friday night game in Brazil, the Philadelphia Eagles got a hotel closer to the Arena Corinthians stadium.

The Green Bay Packers will have a game-day commute that is estimated to be between 1.5-2 hours based off traffic.

Via CBS Sports insider Jonathan…

— Dan El Captain (@Mrstanleycup) September 5, 2024

Philadelphia Eagles and Green Bay Packers players have been strongly advised against leaving their hotels while in Sao Paolo, Brazil.

Most players have advised their families to not come along on the trip.

Via @SInow#NFL #Eagles #Packers pic.twitter.com/zHSDliQRdW

— Sportskeeda Pro Football (@SKProFootball) September 4, 2024

[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:53 AM 09-07-2024
Damn a stud QB goes down on a shitty field. If I was the NFL PA I'd be against these games from now on
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 09:06 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Damn a stud QB goes down on a shitty field. If I was the NFL PA I'd be against these games from now on
Goodell was saying a few days ago that the league was looking to play in many countries in the world like Australia. We can't have our players playing in 3rd world facilities...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:13 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Goodell was saying a few days ago that the league was looking to play in many countries in the world like Australia. We can't have our players playing in 3rd world facilities...
Yep there needs to be a field quality
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 09:14 AM 09-07-2024
That field looks like Shakira fucked it up
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:22 AM 09-07-2024
NFL cares about money and nothing else. They don't give a damn about player safety or field quality.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:46 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
NFL cares about money and nothing else. They don't give a damn about player safety or field quality.
Is it necessarily a shitty field? It's just a field designed for soccer. But guys aren't used to it. Their cleats aren't used to it. Aren't the soccer grass fields more or less just softer?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:59 AM 09-07-2024
What a damn joke that this game was played on that field. They only care of player safety for PR reasons
[Reply]
wazu 10:11 AM 09-07-2024
Fine if people want to demand better in terms of field conditions, but I really don't think it played a part in the Jordan Love injury.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:30 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Not getting Peacock.

Either team impressive?

Gonna face either in Super Bowl?
Overreaction take: Unless Purdy regresses it's gonna be the 49ers again
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:15 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Fine if people want to demand better in terms of field conditions, but I really don't think it played a part in the Jordan Love injury.
That game should never have been played
[Reply]
wazu 11:18 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Not getting Peacock.

Either team impressive?

Gonna face either in Super Bowl?
My key takeaways: Saquon is back, and the Tush Push doesn't work without Jason Kelce.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:57 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
People were talking like he was as good as Stroud last year. I didn't see Stroud throwing multiple brainfart passes every game like I did with Love. He's prone to massive fuck ups.
Yup. And Hurts, too. He should have had 4 or 5 INTs last night. He's just lucky the GB defenders can't catch.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:05 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
My key takeaways: Saquon is back, and the Tush Push doesn't work without Jason Kelce.
I thought Barkley looked good on the about 1/2 game that I watched.

Don't know what you're talking about regarding the tush push. I saw it work several times. May not be quite as good without Kelce but it is still almost automatic.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:06 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:

LA Rams very good.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 02:00 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Definitely agree with this, although it might be Detroit. From this game, I doubt it will be either the Eagles or Green Bay facing us in the SB. And I don’t think Purdy will regress.

I don’t know why Purdy doesn’t get more credit. All the criticism level at him saying that he really isn’t any good. It’s just his supporting cast equally, and even more so, can be levelled at hurts. He has always had great receivers, really good RB support (and this year Barkley will probably challenge CMC given the line Barkley is running behind) and Hurts has always had a better OL than Purdy. As evidenced in last nights game, Hurts will make stupid mistakes. Purdy tends not to do that, nearly as much.

Given that love and hurts got paid. I think Purdy will too.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Up