ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 179 of 179
« First < 79129169175176177178179
Media Center>Must Watch Series
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-26-2012
All this talk about series, how network TV Sucks, and how hard it is to find quality shows, and some excellent shows that fly under the radar, I need a comprehensive review of all the series I need to see.

For good entertainment, I would be willing to buy DVD sets. But I've recently picked up HBOGO by kiping it from my parents, and recently got Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Here is a listing of shows that I currently own or have seen all the episodes of. If it isn't on the list, just assume I haven't seen it.

Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows that I'm currently watching
Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows on my list to watch (mostly due to this thread)
Spoiler!

I work a fuckton, so it is hard for me catch a series while it is on to get it on the DVR, but I recognize the entertainment value and am willing to go after the Must See shows. Accordingly, I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is still running. I'm up for watching stuff that has run its course.

So what say you, Planet? Which shows should I see?

UPDATED for the shows I've seen recently.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:15 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Actually just watched it tonight! Not as good as a whole season and felt rushed and kinda lacked the normal depth of the story, but good nonetheless and a nice cap to the whole series. Might check out Vikings now and stay in that same genre but TLK will be tough to beat.
Watch Vikings for sure. It’s a much different tone. But awesome also.

And unfortunately nobody gets called an assling.
[Reply]
Fishels 11:03 PM 09-13-2024
Succession sounds very boring but is the best HBO show since the early game of thrones. Get through a few episodes and learn the characters. Amazing writing
[Reply]
cookster50 06:53 AM Yesterday
Anyone watching From on Amazon?
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:36 AM Yesterday
Good call on Bad Monkey

Watched a couple episodes last night and had some good laughs

The Real World "find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real" drop had me chuckling
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:42 AM Yesterday
Seemed like someone on here recommended perfect couple with Liev Schriber and Nicole Kidman.

Listen, this should suck. But I like it. It might suck, but I'm in.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Seemed like someone on here recommended perfect couple with Liev Schriber and Nicole Kidman.

Listen, this should suck. But I like it. It might suck, but I'm in.
The cast alone is incredible. Saw the trailer for it earlier today and the reviews were so middling that I’m not sure I can get there, but I’m curious where you shake out.

Seasons 2 of Panchinko and Old Man are in progress and that’s a tough group to top during football season.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The cast alone is incredible. Saw the trailer for it earlier today and the reviews were so middling that I’m not sure I can get there, but I’m curious where you shake out.

Seasons 2 of Panchinko and Old Man are in progress and that’s a tough group to top during football season.
Im on episode 4. I’ll report back when I get it finished.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fishels:
Succession sounds very boring but is the best HBO show since the early game of thrones. Get through a few episodes and learn the characters. Amazing writing
We are almost to the end of final season... we absolutely love this show. Great writing and characters.
[Reply]
Page 179 of 179
« First < 79129169175176177178179
Up