Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Nzoner's Game Room>Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle, 2024
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-23-2024
Shameful. The lot of you.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:58 AM Today
That play was sad as fuck. Gifted 70 yard TD, clean pocket, open by 5 yards, and we get nothing. Yeah he's playing greeat. But Ken pom boy said it's everyone else's fault for the lack of explosive plays.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
That play was sad as ****. Gifted 70 yard TD, clean pocket, open by 5 yards, and we get nothing. Yeah he's playing greeat. But Ken pom boy said it's everyone else's fault for the lack of explosive plays.
80 QBR last game while leading his team to a 6-0 record coming off B2B SBs and you’re crying about one missed throw in a win.

Traitor, losers and cowards indeed.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:50 PM Today
Patrick Lavon Mahomes failed on his first attempt at back to back Super Bowl wins. Failing his first attempt at a threepeat would bode very well IMO
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
You're a ****ing idiot breh.

Sarcastic post about Patrick being bad after a big play by him, you somehow make a correlation to factual posts about Andy Reids coaching record and decisions pre Mahomes?

You're a special kind of stupid, TwistedPanties.

Never change.
We are all super amused at how upset you are to be included on this list. You clearly have much going for you in your life that validation in this thread actually matters to you.

Please, never change. We all need someone to laugh at sometimes.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:08 PM Today
I flatly reject Clays pathetic attempt to include me last week

Its going to be another one of those days *sigh* - only meant it was gonna be another nailbiter, not a loss
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There’s nothing wrong with being pissed about the deep ball. It’s been total ass the last month minus the one beauty vs LAC.

Idk what’s going on here? Is it Mahomes? Did Worthy slow up? They need to fix this bc it’s holding back the offense. FTR I think they will fix it.

He threw one of the best deep balls of his career to Rashee Rice this year.

Twitter Chiefs fan sounds like Prince Joffrey complaining right now JFC
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:00 PM Today
Long passes are low percentage. Maybe X can learn to actually run routes and be a real wr.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There’s nothing wrong with being pissed about the deep ball. It’s been total ass the last month minus the one beauty vs LAC.

Idk what’s going on here? Is it Mahomes? Did Worthy slow up? They need to fix this bc it’s holding back the offense. FTR I think they will fix it.

There was a replay on the telecast of Worthy running that route. He ran hard at first, let up a little, then started to run faster after the ball was in the air. The little let up was the difference..
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
There was a replay on the telecast of Worthy running that route. He ran hard at first, let up a little, then started to run faster after the ball was in the air. The little let up was the difference..
I mentioned this in the game thread, but I've noticed a lack of urgency in ball tracking on Worthy's part. Anyone else seeing that? With his speed, he should have an enormous catch radius, but it seems like he's only catching the balls that are hitting him in the numbers.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I mentioned this in the game thread, but I've noticed a lack of urgency in ball tracking on Worthy's part. Anyone else seeing that? With his speed, he should have an enormous catch radius, but it seems like he's only catching the balls that are hitting him in the numbers.
Yeah, but the focus is Mahomes.. Its all his fault for not hitting the deep throws.. According to all the experts.. JFC..
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:58 PM Today
More time together they will figure it out. Worthy missed some time during OTAs that could have made a difference on that play. They just need to get on the same page. It's on both of them to figure it out imo.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Mahomes arm is a blessing and a curse. He can throw so hard that in the moment he doesnt think he needs to put any air on it and lob it up. He throws too much of a dart and it actually makes it harder for a WR to run under it and track it.

Some of the best deep ballers didnt even have strong arms which is contrary to popular belief. A strong arm is best used throwing darts through coverage for 1st downs and 20 yard strikes not deep bombs.
I have no idea what Mahomes stats are on deep balls compared to others because he is already greater than we deserve. The ideal throw I think for Worthy is that pass he threw to Hill in Atlanta. So I could see the point that his arm strength might ironically hurt him on deep balls now and then.

In the end Pat seems to have football figured out without my help though.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We are all super amused at how upset you are to be included on this list. You clearly have much going for you in your life that validation in this thread actually matters to you.

Please, never change. We all need someone to laugh at sometimes.
Laugh away dipshit. If you believe hopping on Clay's dick offers you any credibility whatsoever, you might want to take a peek in the mirror and you'll see something really funny.

Clay has been one of the most notoriously bitch ass flip flopping cunts in the history of this board.

The mere notion that this little cock scab could pass any sort of judgment on any other poster, joking or otherwise, is quite beyond the realm of rational thought.
[Reply]
4th and Long 10:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Clay has been one of the most notoriously bitch ass flip flopping ****s in the history of this board.
This is an understatement.

Don't you see what he's doing? He's turning all of you against each other while he sits atop his own throne of criticism, looking down on all of you!

DON'T LET THE BASTARD WIN!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I flatly reject Clays pathetic attempt to include me last week

Its going to be another one of those days *sigh* - only meant it was gonna be another nailbiter, not a loss
And the Chiefs led by 16 points midway through the fourth.

You're a COWARD.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Up