ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 372 of 372
« First < 272322362368369370371372
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Eureka 10:37 AM 07-08-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Is the bottom one really a teacher?
I don't think so. The rest def are but I think the bottom pic is actually AI generated. I threw it in for just for shits and giggles.
[Reply]
threebag 11:14 AM 07-08-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
find the nudes

Please no, she looks like that dwarfism chick that use to do tv ads and shit. Hard fucking pass. I can see your enthusiasm though as she is a (10) compared to the Troost Yogurt Instructor (4)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:51 AM 07-08-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
When I saw this first photo, I thought that was Michael J Fox's wife Tracy Pollan.
I was thinking she looks a lot like Lori Worth (think local KC Harley Davidson family).
[Reply]
Holladay 12:57 PM 07-08-2024
Originally Posted by :
these female chomo's are probably living out some fantasy of what they wanted to have happened when they were in high school.
Might be a point. In HS, they couldn't bang the QB. Now they can choose whomever...
[Reply]
Eureka 01:41 PM 07-08-2024
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Might be a point. In HS, they couldn't bang the QB. Now they can choose whomever...
That's because since HS they've seen a thing or two (or many more) and learned a thing or two.

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:26 PM 07-08-2024
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Since I classify as a fossil, over 65, I can say that in my younger years with a sister four years younger than me, there was a lot of opportunity when I was 21 and they were wanting me to buy the liquor and were very friendly. I think it's pretty normal for men, who are more visual than women, IMO, to look at attractive, young women. My own experience has been that if you are an above attractive male, this is okay, and if you are not, it's considered creepy.

Our society is based primarily on attractiveness and more attractive people are given the benefit of the doubt.

In high school, there were a number of 20 something women who were teacher's assistants. Expecting 18 year old men to not pursue them seems to contradict biology. We are after all, mammals and reproduction is one of our main purposes.

[Reply]
Page 372 of 372
« First < 272322362368369370371372
Up