ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Star Wars: Outlaws
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 06-11-2023
OMFG

Originally Posted by :
Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars™ game, set between the events ofThe Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Explore distinct planets across the galaxy, both iconic and new. Risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit your way through the galaxy’s crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted.

[Reply]
Bump 07:21 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Ubisoft/Massive is a shell of their former selves, Even Julian Gerighty who was once looked upon as one of the better leads in gaming really seems clueless.
AAA gaming is practically dead. All that matters is name recognition and marketing and they have that. Early access is paying more to not be late, but who cares if you are late to a single player game.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:15 AM 08-29-2024
If a game, TV show or movie has "Star Wars" in the title, you can be pretty sure it's garbage.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:08 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
This gonna be fire, they took a break from making Division 3 so it better be good. Hope we see some gameplay tomorrow from Ubisoft Forward.
God damn you and division I swear to God
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:59 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
If a game, TV show or movie has "Star Wars" in the title, you can be pretty sure it's garbage.
nah.

Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor were great.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:17 AM Yesterday
Been reading a lot of positive posts, too.

I think it will be pretty enjoyable once we get a few patches. I'll pick it up for cheap after football.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
nah.

Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor were great.
Two rare exceptions, considering how much Star Wars content is out there.

I have to hand it to Disney. As a kid, I never thought I'd see the day when Star Wars = shit, but they managed to pull it off.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
God damn you and division I swear to God
What is the meaning? lolz

Ubisoft is going to collapse, I have zero faith they will ever produce anything decent again. Such is the way of AAA devs for a while now, until they start making games that the masses want AA games will take over and new AAA games will be born from those.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:46 AM Today
you post about division all the time like it's the greatest thing since division I
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up