ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>How long has it been?
tmax63 09:09 AM Today
How long has it been since the Chiefs scored 4 rushing TDs in a game? Mahomes having a rush TD but no passing TD? I don't remember either happening in recent (or not so recent) memory.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:13 AM Today
I haven't gotten laid in about 4 months
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Four months for me also but I don't consider that a long time. When you're single in 2024, four months is actually pretty good.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:19 AM Today
Nov 1 2015 against the Lions was the last time the Chiefs had 4 rushing TDs. Alex Smith, Charcandrick West, Spencer Ware and De'Anthony Thomas scored the TDs. Alex also threw for 2 TDs as well.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Nov 1 2015 against the Lions was the last time the Chiefs had 4 rushing TDs. Alex Smith, Charcandrick West, Spencer Ware and De'Anthony Thomas scored the TDs. Alex also threw for 2 TDs as well.
That was the London game.

Nobody remembers it because the Royals won the World Series later that night.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:

Before that was Oct 24, 2004 against the Falcons when the Chiefs had 8 rushing TDs! The Derrick Blaylock game.
[Reply]
TLO 09:40 AM Today
Before that was Oct 24, 2004 against the Falcons when the Chiefs had 8 rushing TDs! The Derrick Blaylock game.
I remember this game pretty well. I was a young pup of a Chiefs fan and thought Holmes and Blaylock were the best players ever.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Inflation hitting hard at the glory hole?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:48 AM Today
56-10.

Those were the good ol' days when we blew teams out.
[Reply]
RockChalk 01:48 PM Today
I was at that game. Beautiful fall day. Pretty sure we sacked Vick 4 or 5 times and picked him off. It was billed as a big game and we just straight up kicked their dicks in.
[Reply]
Bump 01:49 PM Today
Derrick Blaylock?
[Reply]
4th and Long 02:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
Derrick Blaylock?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Blaylock
[Reply]
UteChief 05:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:

Holy shit you’ve got a great memory!
[Reply]
UteChief 05:21 PM Today
As does this guy!
[Reply]
Up