ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Running Back Depth Chart
58-4ever 02:17 PM Today
what's up you sexy mo-fos.

What is your gut feeling now that Pacheco is out for more than a few games? Who's the feature back that you love the most?

I like Steele, but not confident he's more than a gimmick yet.

Perine can do it. I'm wondering if Andy is secretly going to start him. I've seen him be quiet about guys until all of a sudden they start.

Keaontay Ingram is an unusual thought. You don't see them go outside the guys that know the system at this point in the year. I'd say that's interesting and they like his talent.

Kareem Hunt... well, he's practice squad for now, but who knows if that dude has his life together. He's young and has no job.
[Reply]
wazu 02:49 PM Today
If it's a fantasy football question the safest bet this week is Carson Steele. He was getting goal line carries before the Pacheco injury, so feels like at least you know you'll have that. My guess is it's him and Perine in a committee.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:53 PM Today
Ingram has a career avg of 2 yds/carry? And Hunt is behind him?
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 02:55 PM Today
Perine can't do it... alone. He's not a 1. That's why Sunday night will be interesting.
[Reply]
tyton75 03:01 PM Today
Carson Steele will be RB1. While he won't be able to break one for a long TD. I do believe that he'll be able to get us the yardage needed to keep the defense honest.

Poor man's Mike Alstott style.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:06 PM Today
Week 4 or 5 Kareem feasts
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:15 PM Today
I believe in Steele and don't really care that he wasn't drafted.

I will say though, that after his fumble, he still carried the ball a bit loose.....so not happy about that and i am concerned that his running style will lead to defenders yanking and pulling on that ball as he barrels down.

But his bulldozer style has been successful every time he's touched the ball and i don't see any reason for that to stop.

I think the more opportunities he gets the more he's going to beat defenses up and have some big plays.

I know people are reluctant to believe their eyes because he's a UDRFA....but i think ya'll are safe to believe.

Though i do expect he'll just be part of the RBBC. And I think Kareem will be just fine too.

Overall, im not all that worried about the room.
[Reply]
TEX 04:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Ingram has a career avg of 2 yds/carry? And Hunt is behind him?
Not for long.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:24 PM Today
Kareem sooner than later.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up