ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Karlaftis steals a half sack from Jones
Hammock Parties 12:51 PM Today
:-):-):-)

NFL stat correction with possible fantasy impact in IDP leagues:#Chiefs edge George Karlaftis was awarded a full sack in last week's win over Cincinnati, removing a half-sack from DT Chris Jones.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 18, 2024

Chris Jones responds to the NFL taking his half-sack away, giving the full sack to George Karlaftis. 😂 pic.twitter.com/44rm3kt1x3

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) September 19, 2024

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:16 PM Today
This is big news.
[Reply]
wazu 01:22 PM Today
Chris Jones is the best.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:45 PM Today
This guy is so great...
[Reply]
DRM08 01:51 PM Today
Haha
[Reply]
penguinz 01:52 PM Today
More accurate to say that Jones' mouth gave away the half sack.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-):-):-)

Ha!

I said that in a thread yesterday. That Karlaftis got screwed out of the full sack on that play because he had Burrow by both ankles and Joey was going nowhere with/without Jones hitting him high.

Nah, GK didn't steal a half sack from Jones. He got the half-sack back that he deserved from the jump.
[Reply]
Ghost of Maslowski 03:02 PM Today
KC haters will read this as NFL rigs another contest for Chiefs
[Reply]
Bump 03:23 PM Today
I was thinking Chris Jones kinda got in there and stole a little bit of George's thunder at the time lol
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:39 PM Today
He did this once last year, and this stuff makes me cringe a bit. Maybe it's purely a joke, but if so, he needs to communicate that a bit more. It can easily be construed as a slight against George. He shouldn't care who gets the stat as long as the bad guy went down.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He did this once last year, and this stuff makes me cringe a bit. Maybe it's purely a joke, but if so, he needs to communicate that a bit more. It can easily be construed as a slight against George. He shouldn't care who gets the stat as long as the bad guy went down.
Believe me - George is okay and knows it’s a joke.
[Reply]
wazu 05:54 PM Today
This clip from before Super Bowl 58 gives off big brother/little brother vibes.

@draftkings “Don’t cry. UNLESS YOU CRY WITH ME” 😂😂 @Chiefs ♬ original sound - DraftKings

[Reply]
Up