ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>seclark
HayWire 08:19 AM 11-06-2022
Might not be appropriate so mods can delete if they like.

I hadn't seen anything before. Mr. Clark is not well and could use a prayer.

Be well my friend.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:45 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by seclark:
They discharged me yesterday.
Got the best night of sleep I’ve had in a week. I was waking up at 2am every morning and couldn’t go back to sleep.
The wife is doing great working with the feeding tube, and I’m digging it with taking my meds instead of swallowing them.
The cancer has been put on the back burner, but I’m still going to my monthly doctors appointment but they’re not doing the treatments.
I’m going to monthly ALS clinic checkups, and am on 2 scripts. These don’t fix the disease but hopefully will slow it down.

I’m gaining strength back slowly because I haven’t been eating for so long and now I’m getting 6 meals a day through the tube.

I’m thankful for all the thoughts and prayers.

sec
This makes me smile.
[Reply]
Smed1065 05:52 PM 07-27-2024
I do not know how I missed this. God speed.
[Reply]
notorious 05:59 PM 07-27-2024
Good news buddy.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 06:21 PM 07-27-2024
They discharged me yesterday.
Got the best night of sleep I’ve had in a week. I was waking up at 2am every morning and couldn’t go back to sleep.
The wife is doing great working with the feeding tube, and I’m digging it with taking my meds instead of swallowing them.
The cancer has been put on the back burner, but I’m still going to my monthly doctors appointment but they’re not doing the treatments.
I’m going to monthly ALS clinic checkups, and am on 2 scripts. These don’t fix the disease but hopefully will slow it down.

I’m gaining strength back slowly because I haven’t been eating for so long and now I’m getting 6 meals a day through the tube.

I’m thankful for all the thoughts and prayers.

sec
Stay strong brother!!!!
[Reply]
seclark 06:38 PM 07-27-2024
One of my twins came by this afternoon and the wife showed him how to feed me through the tube.
He said that he mixed in 2 big tablespoons of mayonnaise in with the the nutrient, and I said “fuck you, you’re not gonna get near my feeding tube again !”
I hate mayonnaise.
sec
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:57 PM 07-27-2024
One of my twins came by this afternoon and the wife showed him how to feed me through the tube.
He said that he mixed in 2 big tablespoons of mayonnaise in with the the nutrient, and I said “**** you, you’re not gonna get near my feeding tube again !”
I hate mayonnaise.
sec
:-)

Well said!! Hang in there brother!!! All of us are pulling for you!!!
[Reply]
teedubya 07:49 PM 07-27-2024
No more mayonnaise for seclark... Glad you're still around and fighting, good sir! Hang in there, good sir!
[Reply]
Pablo 07:57 PM 07-27-2024
Very glad to hear the good news sec
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up