ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 156 of 156
« First < 56106146152153154155156
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:08 PM 08-26-2024
Bring them on over to Johnson county. Most of the world thinks they are already in Kansas anyways.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:29 PM 08-26-2024
Expecting zero potholes on the drive to Current matches now
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:29 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Ah yes. From the same guy who thinks our airport is terrible.

Sorry if I do not look to you for takes on big civic projects.
Someone thinks the new airport is bad doesn't travel much.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:34 PM 08-26-2024
:-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:35 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
At what point did I tell others how to spend their money?
I do find it ironic that Jackson county won't even allow people to vote on it. Isn't that them telling people how to spend their money? Meanwhile they hike property taxes a ridiculous amount and are fighting with the state over rollbacks. But they care about the people huh?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:53 PM 08-26-2024
I do find it ironic that Jackson county won't even allow people to vote on it. Isn't that them telling people how to spend their money? Meanwhile they hike property taxes a ridiculous amount and are fighting with the state over rollbacks. But they care about the people huh?
We already voted
[Reply]
-King- 10:11 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We already voted
Not for a chiefs only stadium bill.
[Reply]
tk13 10:19 PM 08-26-2024
Yeah I have to say, the line I've heard so many times was they need to pull the Royals out of this and put forward a Chiefs-only tax and it'll pass. Today some people are moving the goalposts a bit.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:06 AM 08-27-2024

The Chiefs will be playing in Kansas City, Missouri for a generation to come.

The Royals will be playing in Kansas City, Missouri for a generation to come.

Don’t get distracted by the day-to-day sausage making. Good work is getting done to ensure a positive future for all.

— Mayor Q (@QuintonLucasKC) August 26, 2024

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:16 AM 08-27-2024
Not for a chiefs only stadium bill.
You lost go move to Kansas if you want to subsidize billionaire sports owners
[Reply]
ghak99 09:05 AM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by tk13:
Yeah I have to say, the line I've heard so many times was they need to pull the Royals out of this and put forward a Chiefs-only tax and it'll pass. Today some people are moving the goalposts a bit.
The people didn't get to vote.

.... and now that the rollbacks are being fucked with, the goal posts have definitely been moved. And for good reason.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:52 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
He's one of the last person I'd trust here.

The bottom line is Clark is looking for the most return from KC, and right now what the entire state of Kansas is offering him is much better than what one county in Missouri can muster. I'm sure Clark would be fine with the Royals moving to the park by Union station that's being talked about (and that's a GREAT idea and location) and leave the entire TSC for the Chiefs to be the only team in/on with a new domed stadium to rival what's gone in in L.A., L.V. and the likes. If Missouri wasn't silly they'd get it done, and make the facility that's built at the TSC SOOOOOO much more than a football venue, make it a multi-use facility.

And Missouri needs to know just how much the gambling thing is hurting their ability to compete. Say what you want but if Clark can skim some cash off of each bet placed, he'll be a happy man. Kansas has stepped up, Missouri needs to wake up.
[Reply]
-King- 05:16 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He's one of the last person I'd trust here.

The bottom line is Clark is looking for the most return from KC, and right now what the entire state of Kansas is offering him is much better than what one county in Missouri can muster. I'm sure Clark would be fine with the Royals moving to the park by Union station that's being talked about (and that's a GREAT idea and location) and leave the entire TSC for the Chiefs to be the only team in/on with a new domed stadium to rival what's gone in in L.A., L.V. and the likes. If Missouri wasn't silly they'd get it done, and make the facility that's built at the TSC SOOOOOO much more than a football venue, make it a multi-use facility.

And Missouri needs to know just how much the gambling thing is hurting their ability to compete. Say what you want but if Clark can skim some cash off of each bet placed, he'll be a happy man. Kansas has stepped up, Missouri needs to wake up.
I was wondering if sports gambling passing in November would help open up new money for the stadiums.
[Reply]
Page 156 of 156
« First < 56106146152153154155156
Up