Page 5142 of 5142
« First < 4142464250425092513251385139514051415142
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Why would the wheels fall off now? We've played the 3rd hardest schedule in the league so far, and the #1 hardest in the AFC. I fully expected us to be 0-4 at this point. Our next 2 opponents are worse than any team we've played so far.
Let’s be honest…those are likely four fringe playoff teams. Not quite murderer’s row. KC’s schedule has probably been tougher.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
That's how it works if you need a QB. The hit rate shows you may well need to take a couple of shots to find the right person.

And I don't see how they're worse. They're 2-2 vs. 1-3 last year. The offense hasn't moved the ball consistently and they also didn't do that last year.

Positive difference is that instead of going to Florida and giving up 70 they shut down a pretty good Tampa offense.
A couple of shots? The Donks are 0 for, what, 8 since Superface 50? Let's count them. 1. Asswiper, 2. Semen, 3. Swag, 4. Keenum, 5. Flaccid, 6. Lock, 7. The corpse of Wilson, 8. Mo Pix. If you want to just talk about wasted dray picks, we can cut it back to 0-4. Either way, that is Cleveland Browns level futility. But you Kool aid drinkers have believed that every single one of them was the answer. Which, I guess that they were. The problem is that the question was, what quarterback is going to be the next flop to set t the cheating Donks back further?

Did I forget someone? I feel like I did. But the Donks have changed quarterbacks so often, that it's hard to keep up.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
A couple of shots? The Donks are 0 for, what, 8 since Superface 50? Let's count them. 1. Asswiper, 2. Semen, 3. Swag, 4. Keenum, 5. Flaccid, 6. Lock, 7. The corpse of Wilson, 8. Mo Pix. If you want to just talk about wasted dray picks, we can cut it back to 0-4. Either way, that is Cleveland Browns level futility. But you Kool aid drinkers have believed that every single one of them was the answer. Which, I guess that they were. The problem is that the question was, what quarterback is going to be the next flop to set t the cheating Donks back further?

Did I forget someone? I feel like I did. But the Donks have changed quarterbacks so often, that it's hard to keep up.
Well obviously the people currently running things aren’t responsible for all those picks. But denver has had a string of pretty poor performance/luck drafting QBs. Part of the problem is we almost never manage to get bad enough to get a top pick. It would arguably be better if we would have managed that, but then again we might have picked Zach Wilson or any other of a bunch of top five busts.
[Reply]
Page 5142 of 5142
« First < 4142464250425092513251385139514051415142
Up