ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Yesterday
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
My new favorite Chief

As long as DHop isn't taking any helicopters to games that's fine.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:44 AM Today

Welcome to KC Deandre Hopkins: “Always been a fan of Pat.” #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/TLQ1RQ9yll

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) October 24, 2024

[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Dude looks like Pat's dad in this pic.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, Remigio fits the role Moore played much better than Ross.

What will they do if Hardman gets hurt? Who can return punts? And fill in on KR duty?
I imagine you do what we did a few years ago and use Justin Watson as insurance. Elevating remigio made no sense with skyy on the roster but it makes way less sense with a full wr depth chart. By adding dhop the skyy Moore “role” is no longer relevant. We’ve now got plenty of catch and run with Hopkins and juju. I tend to think elevating Ross has to do with insurance or load management - you can train him to do the same things as dhop and maybe dhop can un**** some of Ross’ issues.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
My new favorite Chief

Well also Pacheco has #10 and not sure he would be willing to part with it.
[Reply]
wazu 12:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Well also Pacheco has #10 and not sure he would be willing to part with it.
Yeah that's not even on the table. He's started and we've won 2 Super Bowls with him wearing that number. He owns it.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Up