ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 179 of 179
« First < 79129169175176177178179
Nzoner's Game Room>******* The Official Chiefs vs Chargers GameDay Thread *******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Chiefs vs. Chargers 2024 Prediction, Odds - Sep 29

Spread Favorite: Kansas City (-7)
Moneyline: Kansas City (-339), Los Angeles (+268)
Total: 42 points

[Reply]
Stryker 05:29 PM Today
Awesome AFC West victory but, DAMN I hated seeing Rice go down. I hope to God it is not as serious as it looked. 4 - 0 guys.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
But the vikes have played 3 weaker teams. SF was the best.
Our games are grind out.
That helps in the last weeks of the season and playoffs.
See below
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Awesome AFC West victory but, DAMN I hated seeing Rice go down. I hope to God it is not as serious as it looked. 4 - 0 guys.
Yeah, it's bittersweet for sure.

They'll need to acquire someone. None of the current WRs is capable of doing what Rice did for this team last season. Worthy is a different type of WR. The others are just collecting a paycheck.

They may have to run even more now. And rely more on the defense and Mahomes magic when the opportunity arises. Doesn't matter how they win except it only gets tougher with injuries. I'll take 17-10 wins from here to the SB. Don't know how tenable that is though.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Yeah, I’m in that weird “so glad we won, but pretty depressed about Rice” kind of mood. That guy was going to have a monster season. I guess that’s life in the NFL.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
September-November is play time. They start to focus on December.
Should have been obvious after what they did last year but we've got people still panicking here after bad quarters in late September and calling the best QB who ever lived trash.
[Reply]
Bump 05:38 PM Today
Kelce owns the Chargers
[Reply]
DRM08 05:57 PM Today
Several huge plays kept the Chargers from getting blown out:

*Steele fumble cost KC 3-7 points
*Mahomes INT gave 3 points to Chargers
*Herbert threw a Pick 6 but they dropped it.

Swing of at least 13 points on those 3 plays. And the Chiefs still won despite the sloppy mistakes.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 06:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Several huge plays kept the Chargers from getting blown out:

*Steele fumble cost KC 3-7 points
*Mahomes INT gave 3 points to Chargers
*Herbert threw a Pick 6 but they dropped it.

Swing of at least 13 points on those 3 plays. And the Chiefs still won despite the sloppy mistakes.
Not to mention Gus Edwards fumbling the ball and it bouncing right back to him on a bad handoff.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:24 PM Today
Defense is nails

Offense keeps having huge setbacks but Worthy is stepping up. Kelce will make shit happen when he needs to but our TEs need to help Kelce save something for the postseason. But I'm not worried
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:31 PM Today
If Rice is out for a few weeks, we still have the horses to scheme around it for a while with Juju, Hardman and Watson
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If Rice is out for a few weeks, we still have the horses to scheme around it for a while with Juju, Hardman and Watson
If he's out a few weeks, we're beyond lucky.
[Reply]
Chiefslifer72 06:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He is going to be out for the year. Brace yourselves.
[Reply]
Page 179 of 179
« First < 79129169175176177178179
Up