ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Are we worried about our offense?
mr. tegu 07:15 PM 09-15-2024
Being only marginally better than last season? Worthy likely has a higher ceiling and more potential than Hardman but he is unlikely, at least for now, to be a 6-8 target a game guy as an option on the majority of passing plays. Rice is better than Rice last season so that's good. Kelce is probably worst though.

But mostly what I’m fearful about is that losing Brown is going to be a major impediment to the offense being noticeably better than last season. He was likely big in our schemes and philosophy. I know we typically struggle vs the Bengals but as of right now I'm not sure what would make me confident we dramatically improve over last season.

What does everyone think? How can we ensure the significant improvement over last season that it seems we might need?
[Reply]
O.city 07:22 AM Today
I'd guess they weren't planning on him having to be this involved until Hollywood went down.
[Reply]
TEX 07:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
If nothing else, try to light a fire under his butt to play better.
That needs to happen, but there's film on the guy now and everyone knows his weaknesses. He was overwhelmed last Sunday, and now he will be targeted by every team going forward. Now I know Hendrickson is very good, so hopefully other teams will not have as much success as he did. But the Chiefs have very good defensive ends in their division, and on their schedule. So, the Chiefs are going to have to do something because they will lose games directly because of Kingsley's performance if he has more like last Sunday. LT was the biggest problem with the offense Sunday.
[Reply]
O.city 07:53 AM Today
What does "light a fire" mean in this context? Do we really think it's a motivational issue?

I'd imagine they're pretty compelled to play hard at this point.
[Reply]
O.city 07:55 AM Today
I'd say I'm most worried about the offense and the QB that keeps throwing bad interceptions.

The 2nd round rookie tackle getting beat by an elite pass rusher is...well yeah that's probably somewhat expected. The multiple time MVP QB throwing it to linebackers every game.....isn't.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up