ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Sheduer Sanders
UteChief 11:04 AM Yesterday
Perhaps it’s because I’m older and don’t like drama, but I wouldn’t consider drafting Sheduer Sanders because I wouldn’t want to deal with the circus around him.

Am I being a hater or do NFL front offices consider such things when taking players? I can see an NFL owner falling in love and wanting the media attention and excitement around my organization, $$$! But as a GM I wouldn’t touch him.
[Reply]
MVChiefs 02:57 PM Yesterday
He is not a starting NFL QB.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 03:12 PM Yesterday
I’m so glad this is not our problem. We can just smile and say no thanks we have Mahomes.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Shilo Sanders would be the better guy to draft.. could be a corner and a WR…
Are you thinking of Travis Hunter? Shilo kinda sucks
[Reply]
BWillie 03:19 PM Yesterday
i didn't even know he was black.

i don't see colour
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Do you think Prime will go on internet forums and bitch out the fans like Philip Gaines' mom did?
That was awesome
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:28 PM Yesterday
Raiders would be a good place for him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MVChiefs:
He is not a starting NFL QB.
He will be. Bronny isn't a real NBA talent but his daddy got him drafted. He will be drafted and he will play because his daddy will make a massive bitch fest if he doesn't.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
i didn't even know he was black.

i don't see colour
Steve Martin is that you???
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:36 PM Yesterday
I would pass and draft Travis Hunter. Not because of the Sanders family or any drama but because I don’t think he’s that good.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Haven’t watched a snap of him. Is he actually really good in a top 3 QB of the draft sort of way or is it more about the name and hype?
He’s not bad, but he is probably the best of a very meh bunch this year. He does take a lot of sacks, seems to be much more of the old school pocket passer as he can run, just chooses not to. Earlier in the year he blamed his line for a loss and the sacks he took against Neb (if memory serves me correctly), which is a big red flag for any QB.

Essentially he’s the hot chick who has tons of baggage and at least one or two kids. If a team is fine with that then they can go for it. Just glad KCs not in the market.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 08:20 PM Yesterday
Teams in a spot to take him should take a tackle instead…
[Reply]
Camaro 09:32 PM Yesterday
I think his personality takes him out of the top 15 even though he has too 5 talent. Nobody wants the face of their franchise being such an unlikable person like him. I could see the raiders picking him in the first, seemed like their weirdo owner likes him so who knows. He has a nfl arm but seems like criticism is his kryptonite, he’s destined to implode somewhere..
[Reply]
thabear04 12:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:

“Who knows? You might be home right now”

Raiders’ Mark Davis to Shedeur 👀

(via @Gil_OnAir) pic.twitter.com/SrKS7U0aWV

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 5, 2024

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:15 AM Today
I've watched him twice, both times against the Huskers of course. I can honestly say, dude has a pretty good arm. Also, he's NOT a running QB, which is a surprise to me. By that I mean, the stereotypical black QB is a runner as well, see Lamar Jackson. This guy scrambles, and always is looking to make a throw. Seriously, there are times it seems he could run for a first down, but just does not do it, rather he's looking to make a throw.

He's good. He's not mind blowingly good, but he's no slouch. I don't know about the personality part, but given that his dad is all about the flashiness, I suppose that's a consideration. I could see him playing on Sunday, but I don't think he's going to be GREAT on Sunday. Just decent. That of course depends on what situation he winds up in.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
This is actually a big fear for me. I could see Mark Davis forcing that bad decision.

I want nothing to do with any of the Sanders kids. Dad is the ultimate helicopter parent. Perhaps even helicarrier parent.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up