ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 206 of 206
« First < 106156196202203204205206
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:19 PM Today
Is there a GIF of the receiver running into McDuffie (or whichever DB) anywhere?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Cheater5:

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/...f3_678x364.gif

I loves me some Mike Pennel.
Wow, just wow

I'd never seen that rep against Silverdick before, absorbed the full force and tossed him like a ragdoll

Dude won my heart for good against Henry and the Titans in the AFCCG, dude simply wasn't having ANY of it
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wow, just wow

I'd never seen that rep against Silverdick before, absorbed the full force and tossed him like a ragdoll

Dude won my heart for good against Henry and the Titans in the AFCCG, dude simply wasn't having ANY of it
I've said it before but I'm almost certain that's the single best run rep I've ever seen by a defensive lineman. If for no other reason that you simple cannot have one any better.

It's just incredible. And only football nerds have ever noticed it.

But Reggie White never whipped an add any worse than Big Mike whipped Williams' on that play. It was just pure dominance.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:28 PM Today
That stadium was nice but the way the team uses those big boards is a disgrace.

During the in-between plays, they put up Samuel Jackson getting then fired up. But, they take it further with very loud music and graphics to run on the rest og the board. Cartoosish things, Get loud, stand up, get fired up etc, They do that on every play. They will go right up to the last second of trying to get their lame ass fans to get off their ass and cheer. You can still hear the noise after the ball has been snapped.

Also you have no idea on what is the current down and distance is because they are using all the space on the board to artifically pump up the crowd.

Fans were nice but they need to take a trip to Arrowhead to see how to run a video board.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Bad beat.

For a minute there I thought he was going to be the first QB in history to get injured from a kneeldown. Like that stupid kicker who blew his knee out celebrating.
[Reply]
Page 206 of 206
« First < 106156196202203204205206
Up