ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 61
« First < 11515758596061
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 11:01 AM Today
That was a damn good rush defense too, pretty impressive considering.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:06 AM Today
I didn't think he was washed and said so here beforehand, but honestly that was better than I even hoped. He looked an immediate and substantial upgrade. I think he and Perine is absolutely solid enough.
[Reply]
O.city 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What was surprising was how easily he found the edge before making his cut.

The problem with our outside zone stuff is that it seems like we struggle to pressure the edge and open those cutback lanes. Teams just don't respect the edge.

Yesterday Hunt was pressing the edge nicely. He wasn't hitting it because he ain't THAT fast, but he was at least making it an option so the DL had to flow with him. And in the process they opened themselves up for that downhill cut into the gap.

Hunt just knew how to create a hole and when/where to hit it.

He just looked polished. Not dangerous, but effective.
It's all vision and feel.

It's why I don't.....I don't really care about speed at the RB spot. Sure, you have to have a certain baseline of speed but "breakaway" speed? Nah.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 61
« First < 11515758596061
Up