ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>AFC Picture
Holladay 11:13 PM Yesterday
After todays games, how do the teams stand?

Surprises:

Wins: Browns/Ravens, Eagles/Bengals (based upon score),
Chargers/Saints (based upon score and how Saints played
us), Bills/Seahawks (not sure a surprise, not a push),
Broncos/Panthers (based upon score even against a crappy team,
still the NFL)

Loses: ??

Push: Texans/Colts

DILLIGAF'S: Patriots/Jets, Dolphins/Cardinals

Expected: Lions/Titians

I am not nearly as educated as a lot of people on CP. I look at the scores and see what jumps out at me every week.

These were my thoughts. It would be nice to see this review (condensed not ad nauseum per team) every week so a layman like me can follow.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:34 AM Today
Check the standings on any sports website
[Reply]
Holladay 12:41 AM Today
I don't want "standings", I want CP thoughts. Anyone can go look at standings. I want OUR surprises/upsets/ etc.

The CP is for our opinions.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I don't want "standings", I want CP thoughts. Anyone can go look at standings. I want OUR surprises/upsets/ etc.

The CP is for our opinions.
Okay, well maybe don’t start your post by asking where things “stand” if you don’t want to be pointed to the standings. As for your game opinions, I don’t think there were very many surprises at all. Browns winning was a bit of a surprise but most AFC North divisional games are tight. The Bengals have an awful defense and are worthless on offense without both Higgins and Chase on the field at the same time. When the Saints played us the had their starting QB most of the game….and still only scored 5 more points than what they did today. The Panthers are one of the worst teams in modern NFL history. Today they had a QB who shouldn’t be in the league and were missing their best WR. The only “surprise” there is that they scored at all.

The Bills are the only team in the conference that have any chance of overtaking us for the 1 seed and they would need to beat us and probably win out the rest of the way as well. Nobody else is of real consequence at this time.
[Reply]
Holladay 01:45 AM Today
m,k

So what were your surprises? Win v loses?

That is my point. Expected or pushes?

I maybe mis spoke on the standings. Just visceral thoughts.

The point wasn't that who was going to overtake us, nope. At this point, probably no one. Unless there is a meltdown. The point was what games "surprised" us....

Originally Posted by :
I don’t think there were very many surprises at all
Originally Posted by :
Browns winning was a bit of a surprise
Huh? Ravens 5-3 v 2-6 inept Browns? YEP!

That is my point. I was surprised at a few of the scores. Again, as I pointed out, I am no guru of the NFL. Just surprises.

Wish I was a betting man according to you...
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:22 AM Today
Too bad SEA couldn’t do us a favor.
[Reply]
Holladay 04:49 AM Today
They seem maladroit. But wasn't a surprise.
[Reply]
Okchief80 05:34 AM Today
If flacco started for the colts yesterday, they get that win for us. Richardson sucks.
[Reply]
SeattleChiefFan 10:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Too bad SEA couldn’t do us a favor.
They were god awful yesterday.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:04 AM Today
Chiefs
Bills
Texans
Ravens/Steelers

Those are your division winners.

The rest of the AFC South and East are completely worthless.

As crazy as it sounds, Wild Card is shaping up to be

Steelers/Ravens
Chargers
Broncos

Maybe the Dolphins or Bengals squeeze in a last desperate push to sneak in as the 7th.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:21 AM Today
Would like for the Bills & Ravens to meet in the playoffs and have one knock the other out.
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Would like for the Bills & Ravens to meet in the playoffs and have one knock the other out.
This all day long
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:25 AM Today
Yep. Keep hearing about the Texans juggernaut and every time I see them play I'm left thoroughly unimpressed.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:27 AM Today
Here ya go
Attached: American_Football_Conference_logo.svg.jpg (23.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Up