ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Packers WR Romeo Doubs?
SAGA45 06:17 PM Yesterday
First, this is absolutely wild and utterly ridiculous speculation on my part. But, as a fantasy football enthusiast, I keep up with all the league's practice reports to stay current on any relevant injury news. And this week, the Packers have listed WR Romeo Doubs as a non-participant in practice for "personal reasons". Today, it was announced that he was 'doubtful' to play this Sunday against the Rams.

Granted, a myriad of things could have happened. The reason could be family-related or mental health-related, e.g., CEH. However, neither of those is as fun to ponder as the possibility that the Chiefs and Packers are in talks to send Doubs to Kansas City, which would explain why the Packers are shelving him this week with the trade all but finalized.

Doubs is a former 4th-round pick in the 2022 draft who stands 6'2" weighing 204 lbs (Rashee is 6'1" 203lbs) and is only 24 years old. He sort of checks all the boxes as far as Veach is concerned. Here are some of his highlights from 2023:

Again, this is just absurd speculation and arguably the result of sheer boredom, but let's discuss the possibility any goddamn way!
[Reply]
Icon 12:41 PM Today
Packers just suspended him from their game on Sunday.

Romeo is good but do you really want a player who places getting more targets thrown his way than the team winning? Doesn't sound like a Reid/Veech type of player.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 12:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by Icon:
Packers just suspended him from their game on Sunday.

Romeo is good but do you really want a player who places getting more targets thrown his way than the team winning? Doesn't sound like a Reid/Veech type of player.
I mean Reid kept TO and Hill reigned in. Not really worried about trading for a WR diva if it's cheap.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:53 PM Today
I dub thee a turd
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:23 PM Today
I'm a Capulet not a Montague. Fuck Romeo.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up