ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
TEX 04:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Lol at the people saying Pacheco is anywhere close to prime Kareem.

I'm not saying we are getting prime Kareem or even as good as Pacheco. I'm just saying go back and watch his highlights from 2017 ad 2018 and you'll realize what this team has been missing at RB since he was booted.
Truth!
[Reply]
carcosa 04:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's fine guys if you're hopeful. Just say that.

"I really hope he works out and is good". You're a fan, that's ok.

Because history would tell us....it's probably not gonna end up being a big needle mover.
Actually, according to science, Kareem Hunt will go for an average of 300 total yards and 4 touchdowns per game this season!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 05:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Actually, according to science, Kareem Hunt will go for an average of 300 total yards and 4 touchdowns per game this season!
ILL KICK A CHICK FOR THAT!
[Reply]
DRM08 05:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Lol at the people saying Pacheco is anywhere close to prime Kareem.

I'm not saying we are getting prime Kareem or even as good as Pacheco. I'm just saying go back and watch his highlights from 2017 ad 2018 and you'll realize what this team has been missing at RB since he was booted.
They have desperately missed Kareem's ability in short yardage, which became an even bigger problem when Andy stopped running the QB sneak after Mahomes' kneecap injury in 2019. I hope Kareem can help the team improve short yardage conversions. He had 9 TD last year despite a low yard per carry number, which suggests he is still very good in short yardage near the goal line.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Up