ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Orioles
cmh6476 10:53 AM 09-30-2024
Them O's ain't Royal
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:51 PM 09-30-2024
I work in Florida with my good buddy who is from Baltimore. I bet $25 on the royals tomorrow. He said I was crazy but I reminded him of 2014 when we snuck in after the wildcard game and kicked there ass in the second round with a sweep. If I am not mistaken they won almost 100 games that year.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:55 PM 09-30-2024
Gonna need to score more than 0 runs to win tomorrow.
[Reply]
YayMike 05:50 AM Yesterday
Cold and rainy here today, not thinking ball carries well. Definitely favors Royals as we live and die by HR for most part
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:09 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I forgot about that tool.

His tears were delicious.
It was a real Scott Tenorman situation, and the Chiefs' dominance against the Ravens has offered the ability to keep slurping on them.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Gonna need to score more than 0 runs to win tomorrow.
Well, they succeeded. Fortunately, they didn't need more than 1 run to win. Lol
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:42 PM Yesterday
There will be some very tense O’s fans tomorrow
[Reply]
YayMike 08:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by YayMike:
No I remember it that way too BUT... But we lost because you guys played small ball to a T. And got a few clutch hits at the right time, took the extra base, stole a base, threw a few runners out (Salvy killed us). We looked lost and ill prepared for you guys. Perhaps it was hubris, I was at the 2 games at OPACY, and … the crowd never got into it, and we just couldn’t do shit against your pitching.
Same exact story so far. Small ball won the game. Walk, Stolen base, Super Star gets a clutch hit while our "super stars'' once again sucked.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:47 AM Today
Apparently La Canfora is losing his mind about how Rutschman was a mistake draft pick because he wasn't just the second-best catcher in the game yesterday, he's the second-best catcher on his TEAM.

This pleases me.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:52 AM Today
I enjoy beating the Orioles
[Reply]
YayMike 10:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Apparently La Canfora is losing his mind about how Rutschman was a mistake draft pick because he wasn't just the second-best catcher in the game yesterday, he's the second-best catcher on his TEAM.

This pleases me.
He is an absolute moron. That being said, Rutch is... really really starting to look like Matt Wieters which . . . ain't good.

Sadly, I expect you to finish us off today. Another low scoring game which we suck at. i'm going 3-1 Royals. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by YayMike:
Same exact story so far. Small ball won the game. Walk, Stolen base, Super Star gets a clutch hit while our "super stars'' once again sucked.
Eh, I'd say the pitching (for both Clubs) was the story yesterday. It was truly superb for the most part.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up