ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 63
« First < 13535960616263
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
Pablo 03:23 PM Today
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:24 PM Today
Lmao good defense
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Let’s be honest about kiddie raper state, more than enough people in that program knew that even those who didn’t are still going to be tainted. There was a very disgusting cover up taking place there, and right or wrong no one coming out of that program was going to do so smelling like roses.
Sandusky’s conviction was 6 years priors. If there was any potential involvement of Schiano or anyone else to have known something and didn’t do anything, it would’ve came out long before Tennessee had a MOU with Schiano.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:26 PM Today
KU going all Nebraska on us
[Reply]
Pablo 03:26 PM Today
Well fuck me saved a td there but we're toasted boys

This shit is bad bad bad
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Sandusky’s conviction was 6 years priors. If there was any potential involvement of Schiano or anyone else to have known something and didn’t do anything, it would’ve came out long before Tennessee had a MOU with Schiano.
Too many people knew for too long of a time that there is no way there wasn’t at least rumors. Anyone associated with that program receives zero sympathy from me.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:28 PM Today
JFC

Ok thanks you fucking pukes
[Reply]
notorious 03:30 PM Today
Goddamn KU. :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 03:32 PM Today
Welp, I was shitting all over reerun early last week for saying szn is done, but much like PGM...

With great negativity comes great foresight.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:32 PM Today
West Virginia hillbillies makes little brother squeal like a pig.

Hopefully my boys take care of the Mormons tonight and it will be another fantastic CFB weekend.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:34 PM Today
Fake offended dump...

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lmao good defense
Well I Never Richard Simmons GIFfrom Well I Never GIFs

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
KU going all Nebraska on us
How Rude Blackish GIFfrom How Rude GIFs

Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
West Virginia hillbillies makes little brother squeal like a pig.
Offended GIFfrom How Dare You GIFs

[Reply]
Page 63 of 63
« First < 13535960616263
Up