ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 59
« First < 9495556575859
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
KCJake 02:12 PM Today
Could you argue, it was keep Sneed or keep Chris Jones?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Could you argue, it was keep Sneed or keep Chris Jones?
Lol no. They've spent 8 million AAV on Danna and 6 million AAV on Gray. We could've kept both and in my opinion we should have. Oh well, we'll see going forward
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Lol no. They've spent 8 million AAV on Danna and 6 million AAV on Gray. We could've kept both and in my opinion we should have. Oh well, we'll see going forward
Doesn't touch Sneed's 19 AAV.

Chiefs are better off signing McDuffie when the time comes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think we’ve been okay without Sneed so far. Conner has done a great job on blitzing and some coverage/tackling taking over that role.

Watson and McDuffie have been a rock solid CB duo but CB3 has been a problem and we saw that get exposed via the Bengals. Williams and Johnson got picked on and gave up TD’s
Last year's defense isn't coming back so holding this squad to that standard is not fair. That was an almost historically great defense for this franchise.

It was like the '18 Chiefs offense.

If the defense gives up 24 points in the Mahomes era they have done their job. Mahomes has to go win the game. That's how this team is constructed.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
If they didn't extend Creed you could have easily
[Reply]
Page 59 of 59
« First < 9495556575859
Up