ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 59
« First < 9495556575859
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
BWillie 10:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
If Rice is out 6-8 weeks, this team is not trading for any big time WR.
They should trade for a WR regardless. Too much uncertainty around Hollywood and Rice even if they THINK they will get them back by the end of the year. Oh no a 2nd or a 3rd who gives a shit. The time to win is right now. RIGHT NOW.

Remember some 2nd round picks are Skyy fucking Moore.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They should trade for a WR regardless. Too much uncertainty around Hollywood and Rice even if they THINK they will get them back by the end of the year. Oh no a 2nd or a 3rd who gives a shit. The time to win is right now. RIGHT NOW.

Remember some 2nd round picks are Skyy fucking Moore.

That's what I said!!!:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:20 PM Yesterday

Remember some 2nd round picks are Skyy ****ing Moore.
Lol. I don't know about that logic. Some 2nd round picks are Chris Jones, Rashee Rice, Creed Humphrey and Nick Bolton too.
[Reply]
Balto 11:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Lol. I don't know about that logic. Some 2nd round picks are Chris Jones, Rashee Rice, Creed Humphrey and Nick Bolton too.
3rd for Cooper so you can keep your damn 2nd!

To think both Hollywood and Rice will come back 100% game ready is not realistic. Even if they are Cooper gives Pat one more target for SB 3nRow!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:58 AM Today
Watching Mooney yeaterday… I don’t regret not getting him. But it makes me really sad we couldn’t have Hollywood brown. It isn’t just about the breakaway speed it’s about how much the intermediate offense opens up when you have a speed WR who can actually run effective intermediate routes. Which is why more and more, and I seriously can’t believe I’m saying this, but Demarcus Robinson makes more and more sense for me.
[Reply]
TEX 06:40 AM Today

Remember some 2nd round picks are Skyy ****ing Moore.
Exactly! Very well said, sir. :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:19 AM Today
Maybe the Royals will lend us Robert Andrew Witt Jr. Apparently, there’s nothing he can’t do. And he won’t cost us a draft pick.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Maybe the Royals will lend us Robert Andrew Witt Jr. Apparently, there’s nothing he can’t do. And he won’t cost us a draft pick.
He's probably faster than everyone on the Chiefs except three players
[Reply]
Page 59 of 59
« First < 9495556575859
Up