Page 5194 of 5194
« First < 4194469450945144518451905191519251935194
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Assuming Mahomes eventually starts playing better than Mo Pix.

He probably will, but still, kind of concerning.
:-)

PFF
----
Mahomes: 11
Nix: 31
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:53 PM Today
It’s kind of an interesting question. I actually think the Chieves have drafted pretty well, apart from Mahomes.

But I also think it doesn’t matter very much. Mahomes is so good that you could build a championship around him regardless. Last year, for example, the receivers were really pretty bad. But it didn’t really matter. Aside from Mahomes and Kelce, that wasn’t a frightening offense. But aside from Mahomes is like asking Ms. Lincoln about how she liked the play otherwise.
The offense wasn't good last year. We can agree on that. But the defense was top 5 in the league. And almost all drafted players. If not for that defense bring as good as it was, the Chiefs probably wouldn't have made it to the Superbowl either of the last 2 years. Jones absolutely wrecked the Bengals in that AFCCG, and it was Sneeds forced fumble on the goal line and the interception in the end zone against the Ravens that won that game.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:22 PM Today

Meanwhile, people who actually know that team realize that it got so good due to great players found very late in the draft or worse—Terrell Davis, Rod Smith, Shannon Sharpe, Tom Nalen—two hall of fame and two pro bowl players taken sixth round or later.
Now do the 2015 roster...the one that wouldnt have existed without HGH allowing Manning to avoid injury retirement. Nobody was more surprised than Indy's medical staff...at the almost 30% increase in his production post surgery. They thought..through their rigorous evaluation that his career was over....how could they have got it SO wrong...that he would actually come back better than ever?

Emmanuel Sanders would have been a Chief...Ware wouldnt have signed on to play with Tebow nor would have Ward. They were ring chasers on a discount.

Your QB's doping invented that roster...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:30 PM Today
Success is the best revenge. I used to ruminate about the Vaseline, Pam Spray and Cap cheats. I've found that I'm a lot happier being a resentment than holding onto them.

To me, the Broncos are irrelevant and aren't worthy of the energy required to degrade them. IMO, they are doing a much better job of self-destruction than I could ever have hoped. Indifference is much better than hatred.
[Reply]
Page 5194 of 5194
« First < 4194469450945144518451905191519251935194
Up