ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 124
« First < 2474114120121122123124
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Bowser 11:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I don't see any downside and i already know how much you guys all love Chase.

:-)
I'd do it just to make him say "Patrick Mahomes" at every press conference.
[Reply]
O.city 11:33 AM Today
Apparently Johnson has a rib injury now...
[Reply]
Dante84 11:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
On the KCSN show

He said:
  • They're trading for a WR who is under 30
    He mentioned both the Panthers and Giants
    He said parameters as if they were in place
    He name dropped Slayton and Johnson
Saw that as well. I think Kirk could be a dark horse as well given the state of the Jags and Doug's offense. It's more prohibitive due to the money, though.

Given Nate's breakdown, and the fact that DJ is missing practice this week with a "Rib/ankle/hamstring" injury, I would not be surprised if it happens later today or on Monday - especially if they sit him this weekend.

Someone in here mentioned Johnson is exactly what we need because he does everything that we would want Skyy to be able to do, but haven't been able to do. I watched his 2023 highlights, and yeah, I think that's a fair assessment.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Cant we re-work a players contract to get a few million more to make a deal?
The problem isn't re-working existing contracts, the problem is Trey Smith, Nick Bolton, George Karlaftis, and Trent McDuffie are all coming up on contract #2. Figuring out how to trade for a high dollar receiver while trying to maintain most if not all of those guys is going to take a lot of high level Vortch Sorcery.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Apparently Johnson has a rib injury now...
From Rotoworld:

Originally Posted by :
Diontae Johnson (ribs/hamstring/ankle) is questionable for Week 7 against the Commanders.
He has a little of everything.
[Reply]
-King- 11:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
From Rotoworld:

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 11:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
From Rotoworld:

Hopefully he comes down with a case of trade-itis.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Saw that as well. I think Kirk could be a dark horse as well given the state of the Jags and Doug's offense. It's more prohibitive due to the money, though.

Given Nate's breakdown, and the fact that DJ is missing practice this week with a "Rib/ankle/hamstring" injury, I would not be surprised if it happens later today or on Monday - especially if they sit him this weekend.

Someone in here mentioned Johnson is exactly what we need because he does everything that we would want Skyy to be able to do, but haven't been able to do. I watched his 2023 highlights, and yeah, I think that's a fair assessment.
He's one of the best in the league at beating man / running sharp routes. It's exactly what we lack.

Some team is gonna have the right game plan or players to at least contain Kelce, JuJu, Worthy and Hunt playing man coverage and that's where a quick winner like Johnson can foil that gameplan.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 124
« First < 2474114120121122123124
Up