ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 29
« First < 192526272829
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Milton is a CAT 5 and Coming for Florida
Otter 03:35 AM 10-08-2024
Don't start being shy now mods to update and links...

Blow by Blow

On the Ground

https://www.youtube.com/live/NLhxcyz...zEXFzc7SMzsByZ

[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Doesn't everyone hate that stadium?
I never have understood the hate for it. Comfortable seats, and A/C on a hot/humid Florida summer day, and it's relatively cheap. What's not to like.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 07:11 PM Today
Got lucky and didn’t need the generator this go around. However, dusted her off, put some gas in, started right up on the second pull after sitting for at least 5 years(inherited from my in laws). Some Generac sub line called Wheelhouse 5550. Glad I didn't have to truly call it into service!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I never have understood the hate for it. Comfortable seats, and A/C on a hot/humid Florida summer day, and it's relatively cheap. What's not to like.
I hate that place. I’ve went there to see my Cardinals play. I live 5 minutes from it. They give out $10 tickets a lot. Never go.

I would go to Kauffman stadium just to watch baseball. The sight lines at the K are fantastic.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I hate that place. I’ve went there to see my Cardinals play. I live 5 minutes from it. They give out $10 tickets a lot. Never go.
I used to go quite a bit when I lived in Tampa. Like I said, cheap entertainment and an escape from the oppressive heat. Now that I live in Spring Hill, I don't go nearly as much, but I've always enjoyed the venue.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 09:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I used to go quite a bit when I lived in Tampa. Like I said, cheap entertainment and an escape from the oppressive heat. Now that I live in Spring Hill, I don't go nearly as much, but I've always enjoyed the venue.
I went on a date there once with a consultant. Who brought a friend.

So, low key terrible date.

The Trop blows as a sports venue.
[Reply]
neech 09:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:

At times I think we'd all be better off getting weather advice from witch doctors. They'd probably be right about shit more often, and be far less scary while doing it. Plus, no commercials.
And you don't dare give the witch doctor shit if he's wrong on the forecast or he could cast a spell on you or something.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 29
« First < 192526272829
Up