ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:02 PM 09-29-2024
Raidersofthecellar… can we get a Spags update?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:06 PM 09-29-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Doesn't matter who they lost. They'll ground and pound and if Pimples can make a few plays it'll be close. Our offense just isn't clicking unfortunately.
Yup. Clay never learns....
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:09 PM 09-29-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bruh, what?? He shut down the undefeated Patriots, he’s the only coordinator EVER to win championships with more than one team. He’s a HOF DC. He’s clutch as hell, and is an amazing DC. In your opinion, who’s better than him in the league currently?
I meant that I don't consider him to be on the short list for greatest of all time (somebody called him the GOAT).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 PM 09-29-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Yup. Clay never learns....
You're an ASS.

We're going to blow out New Orleans.

In our mighty fortress of red in Independence, we are INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:45 AM Today
Just to clarify, I wasn’t bagging on Spags at all. I think he’s definitely one of the best DCs in the game right now. But calling him the GOAT is a different matter. Not everyone who’s been a part of this run is the GOAT at what they do. Lol. We all know that the defense is not the primary reason for the success of the last five years.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 AM Today
Wut? There is no 'primary reason'. It takes quite literally the entire team playing at great levels to win the Super Bowl. Every single Super Bowl we've won with Mahomes the defense has made multiple crucial key stops in every game of the playoff run.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up